You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

Opening my 11 SCs, what did you get?

24 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
648 posts
12,080 battles

3*50 XP camo, 2 stupid consumables and 1000 dublons and 100 useles flags. At least that camos are handy.

[-K-]
Members
5,108 posts
8,970 battles

22 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

I got Arizona, some camo, some gold, 50k free exp and some really [edited] "special" upgrades.

The hydro, radar, and speed boost upgrades can be very effective when equipped on the right ships.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,632 posts
8,234 battles

A supermodule and some flags from the first 4 tier 10s, but as a chuckle: I Free XP'd the remainder of Udaloi to get Grozovoi to A] get another SC and B] to have a third ship to try the Rush C achievement. When I was fitting Grozovoi out, though, I made the mistake of equipping the spood beest supermodule even though I switched over to the DefAA consumable and only noticed when I loaded into battle. Great, now I have to spend doubloons to demount it. SC for the Grozovoi game was 1k doubloons.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,228 posts
8,804 battles

Absolutely nothing, I don't have any tier 10's :Smile_sad:

[-DPF-]
Members
769 posts
8,119 battles

Engine Boost, Radar &  Def AA modules, 25 each Red Dragon & Dragon flags, and, wait for it ... Krazny Krym! :Smile_amazed:

Hey, it's free stuff!  I will certainly use the Engine Boost and the flags, and at least Krispy Kreme comes with a 10 pt Russian captain!

[BARON]
Beta Testers
88 posts
4,647 battles

I made out pretty good with 11 crates myself. Got  engine booster and a aa booster. Variety flags, and camo which are always nice even if the colors are not my taste the bonuses are great. Also about 1k gold and 100k free xp. The grand prize was the premium tier 7 Leningrad. All in all, not bad at all.

[LRM]
Members
2,574 posts
4,937 battles
8 minutes ago, Nhi_Vanye said:

Engine Boost, Radar &  Def AA modules, 25 each Red Dragon & Dragon flags, and, wait for it ... Krazny Krym! :Smile_amazed:

Hey, it's free stuff!  I will certainly use the Engine Boost and the flags, and at least Krispy Kreme comes with a 10 pt Russian captain!

Kreme is not a bad ship. It just has to be played in a really touchy and unique way to work. It requires not necessarily alot of skill, but alot of patients.

[O_O]
Members
4,337 posts
9,309 battles

I have two Tier 10's, so got two super containers.  Both of mine had x100 Juliet Charlie (-100% detonation).

[ECOM]
Beta Testers
799 posts
9,318 battles

I got, a Duca D'osta and a Dunkirk.  Some camos and flags, and some useless modules.  Also, 50k free exp a couple times and 30 days premium time.  I opened 15 SCs.

[ECOM]
Beta Testers
799 posts
9,318 battles

I got, a Duca D'osta and a Dunkirk.  Some camos and flags, and some useless modules.  Also, 50k free exp a couple times and 30 days premium time.  I opened 15 SCs.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,730 posts
11,353 battles
33 minutes ago, Nhi_Vanye said:

I played the Krispy Kreme a lot on my Corgi account, actually had a lot of fun with it. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,730 posts
11,353 battles
33 minutes ago, Nhi_Vanye said:

I played the Krispy Kreme a lot on my Corgi account, actually had a lot of fun with it. 

[OPG]
[OPG]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
10,249 battles

Are you serious? 

All I hear is whining, complaining, and entitlement in this video. 

Yeah, you didn't get the modules you wanted. Life isn't fair.

Be glad you got free stuff. Some of those camos are worth their weight in (in-game) gold and massively save on grinding time. 

What I got:

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,695 battles

Molotov +10 pnt captain

2000 doubloons (1000 x2) 

Bunch of Ouroboro flags

Bunch of dragon flags

Radar module

And a bunch of other useful stuff (camos / flags) I can't remember. 

[CONQR]
Members
38 posts
17,648 battles

Most of what I got was useful. Camo, Flags, 2k doubloons and 14 days of premium time.

Now for the not so useful....Spotting Aircraft module x2. Sold both of them for 1.3 mil credits. Not a total waste, but I can make that money in one game in my Missouri so would have appreciated just about any other module more, but I am not saying I am not grateful, because what I got means I am going to have a Conqueror and a Yamato a lot sooner than I was expecting.

[USCC2]
Members
3,434 posts
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

Absolutely nothing, I don't have any tier 10's :Smile_sad:

The same my friend lol. There have been some really good prizes from what's been posted.

It's sad that 'some' who received free stuff still can't learn to appreciate it. :Smile_honoring:

[INTEL]
Members
6,632 posts
25,386 battles

I am happy wit the loot.

Got 30 day Premium time, camo, special module upgrades (radar, sonar, smoke), and Free XP.

[RIPQP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles
  • 3x 1,000 doubloons
  • 50 St. Patricks
  • 1 Leningrad USSR - DD
  • 2x AA module
  • 1 Speed module
  • 1 Hydro module
  • 1 Smoke module
  • 2x 25 777% free exp flags