You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
outlaw1968

Looking for Mature Active clan.

6 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
308 battles

I am currently looking for an active clan that isn't worried about win rate and how many games you have played. I am also looking for friendly Mature  players that will play low lvl tiers as I am working on lvl 5 ships atm, I am a very active player easy to get along with but need an active group not 3 people playing and 25 that don't log in. Friendly is also important I want to play and have fun not drama or people [edited] lol. I am finding it hard to find a group that will actally play with that will play lower lvl tiers most say they will and after a day don't want to play. :p Must be active not 200 members playing other games.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,440 posts
6,631 battles

You would be welcome in Popcorn, a brand new clan looking to grow and looking for players who are relaxed, looking to learn in a casual environment. The only restriction is 18+ and regularly online.

[FAE]
Members
2,115 posts
2,498 battles

I can't be the only one who sees these threads and thinks... "so you looking for active matures?" 

[FF]
Members
496 posts
4,567 battles
[FF] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday
Tier 3 - Thursday
Free For All - Friday
Black Swan - Sundays
Time Schedules-Anytime
See you soon!

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,633 battles

Hello OUTLAW1968,

If you are looking to "step away" from the monotony of Solo Play and start winning battles as part of a cohesive group of friends.... consider giving [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 some consideration! We are a very active and friendly clan that has gained many new members and made MANY new friends by helping players escape the on-going drone of fighting battles all alone. [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game. Take a look at our website,https://tsg4.enjin.com/

If you think we have what you are looking for, just fill out the app and you could be in a division in just a few hours!. Thanks Priceg TSG4