You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hellbender500

question

49 comments in this topic

[SF-A]
Members
2,848 posts
5,548 battles

Generally more maneuverable ships should try to avoid collisions as they are most able. On the other hand, if you spawn and don't move, you're doing it wrong.

• Cool 1

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

If you spawn in and just don't move, that's pretty bad form to make slower ships go around you. I mean, I still go around people, but I've been surprised by DDs that just don't move right away who I really expected to move since, you know, spotting and such. 

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
Just now, hellbender500 said:

ok maybe i'm loading torps and it take 2 minutes than i plan to move  and say so and i get run into is that my fault

Yes. Why aren't you moving /while/ your torps load? You can still go out there and spot while they load even if you're an IJN torp boat. 

• Cool 2

[-TAB-]
Members
1,597 posts
5,126 battles
12 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

Yes. Why aren't you moving /while/ your torps load? You can still go out there and spot while they load even if you're an IJN torp boat. 

he probably noticed if he's in an IJN DD that without torps, he's pretty much weaponless. or worse, when guns are fired, detection, delete.

but yes, there are more effective things that can be done while waiting for the reload, such as harvesting the spud crop and planting the next, or retreating toward the rear, or finding an island. or even starting off battle chat complaints with a good vent about nerfing.

kidding, KIDDING!! (or is he?)

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
2 minutes ago, hellbender500 said:

cause i want to see  what  rest of team is doing

If you're in a DD, then you are the one that needs to set the pace. You're the one that need to go forward first, use your concealment to find the enemy, and contest caps (if you're a DD with good guns). 

If you're a cruiser, then you need to follow the DDs and be ready to support their efforts by helping them take out enemy DDs and cruisers.

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
Just now, hellbender500 said:

i have about 112 ship now from destroyer to battleship and even aircraft carriers

And you don't know that DDs move out first to spot? Yikes. 

• Cool 1

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
3 minutes ago, hellbender500 said:

i do it was a question

So you already know you're doing it wrong, but ask if you're doing it wrong anyway? 

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
58 minutes ago, hellbender500 said:

who is    to blame if you spawn and don't move and someone runs into you?

3 minutes ago, hellbender500 said:

no i no how to play in battle now t6 torp boat with t7 crusier it go's same speed or faster he ran into me and i was first to move  commnet on that\

These seem like two different stories. 

If you're already moving and they run into you anyway, they aren't watching where they're going assuming you didn't turn and cut them off. 

If you're sitting dead in the water waiting for your torpedoes to arm...

42 minutes ago, hellbender500 said:

ok maybe i'm loading torps and it take 2 minutes than i plan to move  and say so and i get run into is that my fault

...then you're doing it wrong. 

Also I notice your most played ship is Scharnhorst. Please, please tell me you aren't sitting dead in the water waiting for /those/ torps to load before you move. 

[HELLS]
Members
31 posts
9,504 battles

scharhorst have not play in two mouths it time they update this game  i play jap torp boat most now t6 i own 2 t1o torp boats i  got at least 10 ships in last two months an 2 of them  4 days ago. so wake up you can't beleave all you read  smell the coffee  now come on please

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
11 minutes ago, hellbender500 said:

scharhorst have not play in two mouths it time they update this game  i play jap torp boat most now t6 i own 2 t1o torp boats i  got at least 10 ships in last two months an 2 of them  4 days ago. so wake up you can't beleave all you read  smell the coffee  now come on please

Your response to hearing what you don't want to hear (that you're doing something wrong) is to say how many ships you've unlocked lately and demand to know how many games the person telling you you're wrong has played. 

Nope. Not playing that game with you. You're wrong and you'll have to deal with that. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,334 posts
9,415 battles

If I'm in a Kiev or Ognevoi, and I spawn into a match of mostly T10 radar cruisers..   I usually hit reverse. 

If I do that, I found I live longer..  or die slower.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,334 posts
9,415 battles
1 hour ago, hellbender500 said:

who is    to blame if you spawn and don't move and someone runs into you?

Ummm...    OK...  To answer your question....   DILLIGAF

Search that on youtube.