You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Zath

Love the new achievements

5 comments in this topic

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,672 posts
15,167 battles

It gives you possibilities like this:

rya4J2J.png

• Cool 4

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,579 battles

I feel like this gif speaks to people who report good players.

IInoVLM.gif

And for those wondering Yes you do learn how to do that in Rank. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

I used to strive to keep my karma in the double digits.... but then you come along with stuff like this - and other influences - and I just say, well, "The proof IS in the pudding!" 

Thank you for my no-longer-need-to-care-about-karma attitude LZ. It's so.... liberating! 

And yeah some of the descriptions... I wonder... did they have URLGuy pen these? Or dare I even suggest, Sub_Octavian?

Edited by Herr_Reitz

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Well, that's what you get for being a pro @Lord_Zath. Gosh don't you know that already? :Smile-_tongue:

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,672 posts
15,167 battles
4 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I used to strive to keep my karma in the double digits.... but then you come along with stuff like this - and other influences - and I just say, well, "The proof IS in the pudding!" 

Thank you for my no-longer-need-to-care-about-karma attitude LZ. It's so.... liberating! 

And yeah some of the descriptions... I wonder... did they have URLGuy pen these? Or dare I even suggest, Sub_Octavian?

Ha thanks!  I do *mostly* care about my karma...  I'm just shy of 1,600 right now and would love to hit 2k at some point this year :)

3 hours ago, Doomlock said:

Well, that's what you get for being a pro @Lord_Zath. Gosh don't you know that already? :Smile-_tongue:

LOL you should've seen that game...

- Akatsuki tried to hit me with torpedoes on three separate occasions in my Gneisenau.  Each time I dodged him, even at 5km.  Scored a CQE on him as my 3rd turret did the weird bug where it turned through the superstructure and refused to fire (UGH!).

- Enemy Hiryu tried dropping on me twice and failed both times.  Later, I double-citadelled him to kill him with a Devastating Strike.

So I'm guessing the reports were from one (or both) of them :)