Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
renegadestatuz

More info on Clan Naval Bases

11 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
5,082 posts
8,967 battles

I'm definitely interested to see how this plays out.

[BIAS]
Members
3,047 posts
9,021 battles

I think the price on upgrading the headquarters is excessively high for the second time. If a clan was playing at half efficiency all the time (earning half the available containers every day) then it will take half a a year to expand the headquarters to 50 members through normal play.. I figured about 44 days to expand to the first level and about 166 days to expand to the 50 members.

They should allot oil to clans to start with, depending on how many members they have and how many games they have played. Not full value of course, but something to get us started would be nice. 6 months to expand to 50 members is excessively long in my opinion since that does not include building any of the other buildings. 1 oil per 1 or 2 battles played would not be humongous but would give the larger clans a jump at the expensive headquarters buildings. We've been waiting how long for clan functionality???

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 2

[-K-]
Members
663 posts
6,933 battles

Looks like a lot of grinding ahead, but I'm just happy to see that it's finally happening. Hopefully the oil income from clan battles is profitable enough to make these improvements more attainable. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,338 posts
9,433 battles

You know that instead of 'oil', they should have used 'SALT' as the exchange medium for WOWS.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
663 posts
6,933 battles
1 minute ago, AVR_Project said:

You know that instead of 'oil', they should have used 'SALT' as the exchange medium for WOWS.

That's too easy to accumulate. They had to make it a challenge. Lol

• Cool 3

[BIAS]
Members
3,047 posts
9,021 battles

Shoot, even giving us the 10 oil for every crate we have earned since January would be appropriate.

• Cool 1

[SWOB]
Beta Testers
485 posts
3,786 battles

I agree. At these rates the theoretical maximum a clan a earn (at the beginning) is 900 oil per day. That means ~23 days to get HQ1. If then clan then immediately goes to 40 recruits it will take ~84 days to get HQ2. This all assumes everyone plays for 3 containers every day. This is, of course, a theoretical maximum and the practical maximum is going to be much lower for most (if not all) clans.

I do believe that maxing out the port should take time... but the costs are wrong. It should be cheaper to increase clan size. I know those who are not in a clan will not care, but for many of us this is a social game. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,338 posts
9,433 battles
22 hours ago, Taichunger said:

This is great! A game within a game. 

Maybe we can start a farm in our port?  How about a bakery? 

Maybe we can get some tanks and planes to conquer the adjoining territories.....   oh wait.....  Never mind.

Sign in to follow this