You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ir_killer

the game doesnt work

39 comments in this topic

Members
17,791 posts
5,084 battles
8 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

this game formula... it doesnt work.

Neither does your explanatory capability apparently.

• Cool 10

Members
909 posts
8 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

Your inability to learn isn't our problem. Off to the ignore list for you!

6cffeQ2.jpg

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
9 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

Yes it does. But just for giggles I'm gonna ask, how does it not work? You have not explained how it doesn't work. Your post is pointless and just babble if you don't have the ability to point out how it doesn't work. Show proof to back up your claim.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,321 posts
11,859 battles

Need a bit more feedback about your problem/perception to help you out.

Unless you're just trolling...

Edited by Khafni

[YORHA]
Members
3,260 posts

Played with him a couple of times.

Just move along.  Nothing to see or do here.

[AGP]
Members
66 posts
3,670 battles
19 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

I had the privilege of playing with you and see you chat with other players. Your language and attitude were completely unacceptable.

I don't care if you are an old or new player, good or bad. I do care when people can't accept the game rules and they blame others for their failures.

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,802 posts
18,744 battles
46 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

Oh yes it does work ,  don't let the door hit you on the way out  .......

Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,026 posts

... Switch the polarity from positive to negative and from negative to positive...

It COULD WORK!

Victor Von Frankenstein.

Seriously, what is this formula of which you do not speak?

• Cool 2

[BWC]
Beta Testers
1,311 posts
5,573 battles

Don't mind the OP. The vast majority of their posts on the forums are put-downs of the game or intended to generate drama. They lack the experience to really understand the game, even if they actually wanted to.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,505 posts
6,666 battles
5 minutes ago, Quaffer said:

... Switch the polarity from positive to negative and from negative to positive...

It COULD WORK!

Victor Von Frankenstein.

I tried that once with the electric toaster in a heroic effort to rescue a stuck taco, it put me in a very negative mood/

[-BRS-]
Members
1,606 posts
13,231 battles

I had this game crash on me this morning right in the middle of a battle thank God I was just fired smoke but other than that this game works just fine

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,176 posts
8,786 battles
2 hours ago, JCC45 said:

Played with him a couple of times.

Just move along.  Nothing to see or do here.

What is scary to me is I have run into people that make him look like a unicum. I ran into one the other day while playing a co-op game to break a bad string, yeah right, and found someone with a 39% random and 75% co-op W/R. :Smile_amazed: You almost have to be trying to "achieve" stats like that.

[YORHA]
Members
3,260 posts
52 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

What is scary to me is I have run into people that make him look like a unicum. I ran into one the other day while playing a co-op game to break a bad string, yeah right, and found someone with a 39% random and 75% co-op W/R. :Smile_amazed: You almost have to be trying to "achieve" stats like that.

I can't really say anything because I have gone into total spud mode myself of late.  Trying to transition to higher tier play to keep from getting constantly Matchmakered and I am finding the transition difficult.

[YORHA]
Members
3,260 posts
2 hours ago, Quaffer said:

It COULD WORK!

Victor Von Frankenstein.

Spud + Officially Undocumented Game Mechanics / Poor Attitude = GAME IS BROKEN.

[-TAB-]
Members
1,597 posts
5,126 battles
3 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

you promised you would not name and shame me any more. I AM TRYING!! (very trying, or so my mommie used to tell me)

have been working hard to bring up my stats, and skills, and until this weekend, it was actually working. then, this weekend happened. it wasn't me. nononononnonnnoo  no.

i'm so ashamed. can't believe you are picking on me, again....   

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,176 posts
8,786 battles
2 hours ago, JCC45 said:

I can't really say anything because I have gone into total spud mode myself of late.  Trying to transition to higher tier play to keep from getting constantly Matchmakered and I am finding the transition difficult.

Yeah, I got back from a two month vacation from the game because of some real life issues so am rather rusty myself although I think I have most of the barnacles scraped off now.

2 minutes ago, not_acceptable said:

you promised you would not name and shame me any more. I AM TRYING!! (very trying, or so my mommie used to tell me)

have been working hard to bring up my stats, and skills, and until this weekend, it was actually working. then, this weekend happened. it wasn't me. nononononnonnnoo  no.

i'm so ashamed. can't believe you are picking on me, again....   

You try, this spudlet, he hasn't gotten good enough to be a real potato, managed to die in his almost 100% health North Carolina to a 25% health bot NC and a 25% health bot cruiser.

[-TAB-]
Members
1,597 posts
5,126 battles
7 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Yeah, I got back from a two month vacation from the game because of some real life issues so am rather rusty myself although I think I have most of the barnacles scraped off now.

You try, this spudlet, he hasn't gotten good enough to be a real potato, managed to die in his almost 100% health North Carolina to a 25% health bot NC and a 25% health bot cruiser.

you're right, I don't play NC. so maybe it wasn't me after all. but wait till WT is fixed, and my weekend results are computed !! under 30% WR and lots of red boxes back.