Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kongo_Pride

Anniversary Proves Importance of Not Selling your ships

12 comments in this topic

[CUTER]
Members
672 posts
18,508 battles

This weekend I found the value of saving my ARP ships...which helped me save on fetting the necessary keys for the cool camo skins.  I think WG should occasionally put out information regarding ships and the fact that they could see any ship available at anytime as a required component to completing a campaign.  I get the sense that Flint and Black will be requirements at some point...and only the elite few will be able to complete such a task.

I had my ARPs and Shin...those that had sold them or other ships suffered immediately.  Of course, always seeing people buying back tier 3s to get into coop matches for rewards is a good laugh.

Nice anniversary event.  Really appreciate all the free stuff WG...even if it was slightly muffed at the start.

[ARP]
[ARP]
Supertester
868 posts
10,801 battles

You can't actually sell the ARP ships, and the mission that required them could also be completed in non-ARP versions (aka the regular Myoko, Atago, and Kongo).

Alpha Tester
2,719 posts
4,294 battles

You haven't seen Planes' anniversaries...annual stipends of free EXP and prem time there...all year round.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,328 posts
9,387 battles

And so I put my 7 point 'Original Kirishima' captain onto the Wakatake....   This game is a blast.    Set auto-pilot--.   Yowza-mowwwwwww.

Alpha Tester
2,719 posts
4,294 battles
42 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Does the free premium time there transfer here? WoT does...

All premium time is shared across three games...I used Ships' one-day anniversary premium time to grind the final TankRewards mission with ease.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
1,816 posts
10,722 battles

With a 2:1 dup exchange rate, it's easy enough to get all the items. For example, a good match in Z-52 can get me 5 items daily, 2 more from the coop ones. 

Alpha Tester
2,719 posts
4,294 battles
12 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

I knew I should a joined WoWP a year ago... 

You do need to put a lot of effort into it if you really want your stuff for free though...and WoWP is very likely to take a one-way plunge to the abyss in the near future...

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

I keep hearing that... it's sort of sad in a way... somewhere, i bet someone thought one day they would pull all three applications together into one giant game, like semi-annually or even quarterly. 

Haven't heard the real reason for such a tumble... 

Sign in to follow this