You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MobiusThree

Accidentally Sold a Premium Ship not for sale anymore

38 comments in this topic

[IPC]
Members
14 posts
1,760 battles

So, I sold my Konig Albert to get some credits to buy a ship thinking, since I bought it with gold, that I would be able to get it back later using silver.  Am I out of luck since this ship isn't being sold on the market anymore?

Beta Testers
1,287 posts
6,416 battles

You might be able to fire a support ticket and get them to reverse the sale.  I'm not sure whether it applies to prem ship purchases, sales, or both though.
I do know there is a limit to the number of times you can do that per account.

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,397 battles

You can repurchase a premium ship you sold accidentally, with silver?? What did you get when you sold your K. Albert? Gold or silver?

[IPC]
Members
14 posts
1,760 battles
2 minutes ago, zuga_01 said:

You can repurchase a premium ship you sold accidentally, with silver?? What did you get when you sold your K. Albert? Gold or silver?

I'm not sure, but I bought it with gold and sold it for silver.

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,397 battles
1 minute ago, MobiusThree said:

I'm not sure, but I bought it with gold and sold it for silver.

I dont think you can ever repurchase a premium ship with silver just because you bought it with gold for the first time.

[IPC]
Members
14 posts
1,760 battles
Just now, zuga_01 said:

I dont think you can ever repurchase a premium ship with silver just because you bought it with gold for the first time.

well that's stupid if true

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

Log a Support ticket. https://na.wargaming.net/support

You should be able to get it back as long as:

• You have played at least 1 battle with it
  • You have a spare port slot
  • You have the Silver value available
  • Its not too long since you sold it

Edit: https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/767

Using an Exception to Restore Vehicles

Players can restore any vehicle the player previously owned as long as they meet the following criteria:

• There must be records demonstrating ownership of the vehicle and have at least one battle played.
  • You must have a free port slot for the vehicle to be restored.
  • You must allow us to remove the credits received when selling the vehicle.

NA Support can use one Exception to restore multiple vehicles, but players cannot combine multiple requests using one Exception. Please note that if you wish to reverse another action outside of a vehicle restoration, it must be clearly stated or requested in a separate ticket. Further, there is no time limit as to which vehicles can be restored, however, they must meet the criteria mentioned above.
 _

• Cool 5

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,712 battles
20 minutes ago, MobiusThree said:

well that's stupid if true

Well no its not its premium ship not a tech tree one, gold is the same as cash do you pay cash for tech tree ships no you don't, think about it for moment if they started letting people pay for premium ships in silver what would be the point of them being a premium ship.

regards   

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,697 battles

Just remember and pay attention to the quote that 'hoom' posted....you sold it for silver meaning credits because you needed them, so in order to get the ship back you must have that amount of credits in your account in order to get the ship back as they are going to take the money back from you, no creds, no ship.  Good luck with it.

WoWS Wiki Editor
7,200 posts
6,428 battles
1 hour ago, hoom said:

• Its not too long since you sold it

Not so sure about that, I got my Albany back which I sold almost one and a half year earlier.

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

Yeah, used to be a 1yr official limit but I did notice on the quoted page they say no time limit.

Personally I got back my WoT Beta tank at least 2yrs after I'd sold it.

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,124 posts
5,871 battles

I don't think WG will refund you the K. Albert.. Even if it was accedentally.. You are responsable for all the things you do on your account. If WG did make the fault, they probably refund it, in this case I don't think so.

What has been said earlier; send in a support ticket, maybe you're the lucky one ;)

Next time double check your choices, then hopefully it won't happen again ;)

Just a quick question; why do you sell a premium for credits, who makes credits for you?

• Bad 1

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
50 minutes ago, Lionel92 said:

I don't think WG will refund you the K. Albert.. Even if it was accedentally.. You are responsable for all the things you do on your account. If WG did make the fault, they probably refund it, in this case I don't think so.

What has been said earlier; send in a support ticket, maybe you're the lucky one ;)

Yes.  Yes they will.  Read the post above where the official WG policy was posted.

I intentionally sold Albany, regretted it, submitted a ticket a few weeks later and got her back.  You just have to have an open port slot and the credit value available to buy her back.

[PNG]
[PNG]
Members
4,477 posts
11,029 battles
3 hours ago, zuga_01 said:

Yes you can. you submit a ticket to reclaim it and you can get it back for the credits you sold it for. You can do that up to 4 times a year and get back as many ships as you want during each submission just as long as you have the credits and the port slots open for it. I just got back several ships myself. I have done that several times over the years with both tanks and ships.

• Cool 1

Members
909 posts
5 hours ago, MobiusThree said:

So, I sold my Konig Albert to get some credits to buy a ship thinking, since I bought it with gold, that I would be able to get it back later using silver.  Am I out of luck since this ship isn't being sold on the market anymore?

Support has your back.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/513

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

Doesn't matter as long as he has the Silver & a Port Slot available.

• Cool 2

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,397 battles
8 hours ago, donaldEpott said:

Yes you can. you submit a ticket to reclaim it and you can get it back for the credits you sold it for. You can do that up to 4 times a year and get back as many ships as you want during each submission just as long as you have the credits and the port slots open for it. I just got back several ships myself. I have done that several times over the years with both tanks and ships.

Didn't know. Thanks.

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,397 battles
6 hours ago, StoptheViolins said:

But you didn't accidentally sold it.  You deliberately sold it.

LOLOL!!

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
12 hours ago, MobiusThree said:

Submit a support ticket Wargaming will most likely reimburse you since it was an honest mistake.

[SF-3]
[SF-3]
Beta Testers
226 posts
12,852 battles

You can get it back. Put a ticket in. You have 4 exceptions a yr you can use. I ve used it before. Just make sure you have the silver to buy it back. They will tell you in their response how much silver it will cost. If you have more than 1 prem ship you want to get back you can do multiple ships on 1 exception. 

Edited by WaWingsFan_15
  • Cool 2

[TBOW]
Beta Testers
3,261 posts
649 battles
7 minutes ago, WaWingsFan_15 said:

You can get it back. Put a ticket in. You have 4 exceptions a yr you can use. I ve used it before. Just make sure you have the silver to buy it back. They will tell you in their response how much silver it will cost. If you have more than 1 prem ship you want to get back you can do multiple ships on 1 exception. 

This is correct. :)

• Cool 4

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,074 battles

You need to have the silver price of the ship on you but support WILl get it back to you. I should know I've gotten back countless ships. (including my ark one time due to derping)