You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
surratus

Last Stan... skill useless?

36 comments in this topic

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

No matter the skill level of your CL captain, or the importance one can place on steering control, there will come a time when your keyboar...fails you resulting in catastrophe. Not while writing an e-mail naturally, but while in a match?  Yes, to play the rest of this evening I am only allowe....permitte...crap...its PORT only for me.  I felt like a broken insect most of the last match...I fell out of my chair leaning to the right so har...crap...vigorously.  Only four points in scrabble? That letter shoul...um... ought to be more!

I might go into settings to...um...alter my game...um...preferences. But not tonight - learning ba...um...wrong habits.  Just fix it tomorrow...useless letter d...oh it worke...nope...nuts...

• Cool 3

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

I see what you ..i.. there. 

[SPTR]
Members
25,650 posts
10,824 battles

come back when you can actually find your own deary end in the dark with a torch and map with it marked as an objective, Last Stand is useful of French cruisers and many DDs

Edited by Rolkatsuki

[LRM]
Members
2,545 posts
4,921 battles
Just now, Rolkatsuki said:

come back when you can actually find your own deary end in the dark with a torch and map with it marked as an objective, Last Stand is useful of French cruisers and many DDs

It seems you have not ..iscovere.. the true meaning of this ..ynamic an.. creative post that was crafte.. to ensure people would enjoy a ..ecent laugh.

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
Just now, Battleship_MaineMk1 said:

..ebbie ..owners need a chill pill, ..on't you agree?

...lutely ..hing to reme... all a big pi... of ...ung.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,226 posts
3,082 battles

For those that haven't yet realised the joke, his D key stopped working. His defective D has been failing him in the worst of moments, no matter how furiously he strokes it. Unfortunately, this is a common problem among gamers, who handle their D more than someone else might, and it's been documented that having the D fail is completely normal. Just handle it carefully, while taking care to not over stress the D, and the problem can be prevented. For someone experiencing the problem themselves, a D transplant might be in order. Be careful to make sure that the sizes match though, since having a D that's too large or small might lead to other issues, such as not being able to fit it in the D hole. A proper fit is essential. 

And if all else fails, just buy a new keyboard.     

• Cool 16

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
4 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy:

Members
1,126 posts
6,716 battles
7 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

For those that haven't yet realised the joke, his D key stopped working. His defective D has been failing him in the worst of moments, no matter how furiously he strokes it. Unfortunately, this is a common problem among gamers, who handle their D more than someone else might, and it's been documented that having the D fail is completely normal. Just handle it carefully, while taking care to not over stress the D, and the problem can be prevented. For someone experiencing the problem themselves, a D transplant might be in order. Be careful to make sure that the sizes match though, since having a D that's too large or small might lead to other issues, such as not being able to fit it in the D hole. A proper fit is essential. 

wonder how long it will take someone to come in and post a "lewd but i like it" picture. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[MIA-A]
Supertester
505 posts
4,421 battles
58 minutes ago, surratus said:

No matter the skill level of your CL captain, or the importance one can place on steering control, there will come a time when your keyboar...fails you resulting in catastrophe. Not while writing an e-mail naturally, but while in a match?  Yes, to play the rest of this evening I am only allowe....permitte...crap...its PORT only for me.  I felt like a broken insect most of the last match...I fell out of my chair leaning to the right so har...crap...vigorously.  Only four points in scrabble? That letter shoul...um... ought to be more!

I might go into settings to...um...alter my game...um...preferences. But not tonight - learning ba...um...wrong habits.  Just fix it tomorrow...useless letter d...oh it worke...nope...nuts...

You do realize that Last Stand only costs 2 captain points? It is one of the cheapest skills that literally will make or break your game. Dont complain....be grateful that its not 4 captain points.

[LRM]
Members
2,545 posts
4,921 battles
12 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

4 minutes ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

wonder how long it will take someone to come in and post a "lewd but i like it" picture. :Smile_teethhappy:

Because someone has to first...

LEWD

Beta Testers
9 posts
2,075 battles
14 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

ewwerref.gif

[ARMDG]
Members
3,242 posts
1,564 battles
14 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

5gmH7Nn.jpg

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
1 minute ago, HellaCopterRescue said:

You do realize that Last Stand only costs 2 captain points? It is one of the cheapest skills that literally will make or break your game. Dont complain....be grateful that its not 4 captain points.

Keep reading, you'll realize you missed something after a bit!