Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

Can we have potential damage to enemy stat?

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts

right now only has potential damage to my ship, but can we have potential damage to enemy? and a % of the actual damage so we know how effective my ship is, I can't seem to find this stat

• Cool 2

Members
2,614 posts
3,569 battles

Take your shell type, and multiply your number of shots fired by the alpha damage.

Repeat once for each ordnance type you fired (HE, AP, torpedoes). Add them all up, and that is the potential you fired.

[CUTER]
Members
671 posts
18,491 battles

I would be interested in seeing the percentage of damage we did to the enemy fleet both in total health and percentage of the 12 ships.   Example, I do 150k damage during a battle.  Overall that constitutes 24% of the enemy total health pool (heals included), but because I focused on two battleships in a dd heavy match I only hit and destroyed 17% of the enemy fleet.

Members
2,614 posts
3,569 battles
59 minutes ago, KongoPride said:

I would be interested in seeing the percentage of damage we did to the enemy fleet both in total health and percentage of the 12 ships.   Example, I do 150k damage during a battle.  Overall that constitutes 24% of the enemy total health pool (heals included), but because I focused on two battleships in a dd heavy match I only hit and destroyed 17% of the enemy fleet.

It should not be that hard to do from a programming stand point.

All of that information is tracked in real time by the server. As that is what they determine your "confederate" and "high caliber" awards from.

Sign in to follow this