Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hoosier_Ron

Hello! New to the forum

8 comments in this topic

[DEMI]
Members
9 posts
2,025 battles

Hello,

New to the forum. been playin for about 5-6 weeks. about 800 games completed. I didn't get some of the anniversary stuff because of the 1000 game requirement.

How often do games start and THEN you get logged off. Happens often for me.  I don't want to spent money if I'm going to logged off. I have fast reliable internet and a capable computer so I don't think it is on my end. Only on WoW too.

Edited by Hoosier_Ron

[HINON]
Members
8,836 posts

Welcome to the forums. Wow 800 games in 5-6 weeks is quite a few. Could be your routing to the server and not WG's servers. You could open up a support ticket to also investigate some reasons you are getting booted.

[DEMI]
Members
9 posts
2,025 battles

I put in a couple tickets. I receive a reply to reply or the ticket would be closed. I replied and then got an answer that since I did not reply my ticket was closed. The second ticket I received a reply that they did not have access to the server because of some Cleveland or Toledo event going on. It was the last I heard anything about support. 

I wanted to purchase a couple ships, but I don't want to spend money if just before the game starts I get logged off. I can often get back into the battle with 2 minutes, but sometimes I can't. When I first started I was ready to go before the battle starts. Now, after a couple updats the game is always underway before I can begin play.

Sign in to follow this