Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KyMarine77

P.T. 6.11

3 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
3,528 battles

I have had the enemy be in sight and when I fire either guns or torpedoes they disappear and then come back where I shot at but unharmed by my rounds. I had this happen several times today alone. I have also had trouble to purchase items for my ships and even to purchase a new level ship that I have had researched. Is any one else having these problems?

Members
2,412 posts
5,424 battles

Ships that go in and out of sight are the ones that are at the line of on/off of detection range relative to you.  AS you start to see ships stop and go away and you will those vary ships disappear from you. Same idea. It takes some getting used to be that is the detection mechanics

that WOW uses.  Also remember detection varies to each ship class so be wary of destroyers who can sneak up on you.  As for the purchase of items - Well remember that there are two stages you complete to complete that transaction. The research price and the Credits to complete it.

Your going to have to be more detailed and exact in what you mean about this transaction if I did not address it properly. 

[FLNVY]
Members
16 posts
12,934 battles

WOW just adjusted the detection especially for smoke. I observed that ships hiding in smoke get the same detection as the DD until they fire their weapons and then their detection springs out because you announced yourself. This is especially true for CAs and BBs who used to hide and pulverize targets with impunity. Now when the big guns go off in smoke, they partially clear the smoke and reveal the ship but not all the ships.

Additionally, high tier ships have a concealment package that can be added. Finally, Captains also have a concealment training badge they can earn greatly improving the ships concealment. Together they are formidable. However, like any shots fired, you reveal yourself regardless of your concealment capacity.

Beyond that, some ships can stand alone, but most of the ships only succeed when they coordinate fire with other ships on a specified target. The Coordination is the hardest aspect of the game.

Sign in to follow this