Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
yashma

AR + Super Heal = ???

6 comments in this topic

[NGAGE]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
4,620 posts
6,944 battles

So I was sailing around in muh battleship(Colonizer), sipping on muh tea:cap_tea:, and occasionally shooting some stuff,:cap_rambo:*pew pew*, when all the sudden the enemy team started shooting at me :cap_wander_2:.   I was watching my HP disappear at an alarming rate:cap_fainting:, when suddenly the incoming fire dropped down to manageable level:cap_like:.  That's when I got thinking :cap_hmm:I could heal back all that fire damage, but thanks to muh balanced citadel I was not in danger of being killed instantly:cap_book:, so why not just leave it as is and let AR do all the work:cap_haloween:?

Spoiler

shot-17.09.17_16.37.29-0826.jpg

I have to say AR on British BBs is pretty ridiculous.  You can sale around with only 25% of your health, taking full advantage of maximum adrenaline rush with little fear of instantly dying, and if anything ever gets a little hairy, you can instantly get 50% of your health back in a matter of seconds.  I suppose you could argue it's a foolish risk to take, but I'll let my 6 minute witherer speak for itself.  

Edited by yashma

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,616 battles

Now that is evil.:cap_haloween:

[WOLF1]
Members
620 posts
13,145 battles
1 hour ago, yashma said:

I have to say AR on British BBs is pretty ridiculous.  You can sale around with only 25% of your health, taking full advantage of maximum adrenaline rush with little fear of instantly dying, and if anything ever gets a little hairy, you can instantly get 50% of your health back in a matter of seconds.  I suppose you could argue it's a foolish risk to take, but I'll let my 6 minute witherer speak for itself

Seems legit right?  "Balanced" lmbo!!

Sign in to follow this