You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OMG_Noob

Update 0.6.11?

12 comments in this topic

[-CGL-]
Members
129 posts

when is the Update 0.6.11?

Need to collect those hidden anniversary achievements before the next patch. 

How Many days we have left?

Members
6,620 posts
25,236 battles

Not known yet but as PT v2 is on this weekend, if everything goes well I would guess 0.6.11 will drop Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Members
9,862 posts

They changed the dates of the event from the 28th, to the 21st, well played WG, well played. 

That should really make players happy.:Smile_teethhappy:

[-CGL-]
Members
129 posts
16 minutes ago, awiggin said:

They changed the dates of the event from the 28th, to the 21st, well played WG, well played. 

That should really make players happy.:Smile_teethhappy:

damn why WG changing the dates & conditions for missions?

are they doing this mistakes like I hit the islands with my BB?

sadly I need to get my first tX to get a supercontainer but I am not going to rush!

if I miss this events there will be another one :)

[WOLF6]
Members
174 posts
2,055 battles

I don't think WG changed the dates.

The Anniversary collection has always stated it would run until update 0.6.11 drops, but never had a date tied to it.  Two of the three 'gift' missions last until the 28th.

The Anniversary bundles are available until the 21st; that is not a change.  That's the end date they had when they deployed to the shop.  This may or may not correspond with the patch update cycle.

Given WG history of 2-3 week update cycles, and the dates for the gift missions, I originally thought 0.6.11 would drop on the 28th.  Note that the date for 0.6.11 has never been posted AFAIK; people may have presumed it would be the 28th based on historical update rates like I did.  So far this year, the only updates that had a shorter cycle than 2 weeks were micro patches to fix significant bugs.  However, since 0.6.11 PT part 2 ends tomorrow morning, and the last patch dropped two days after PT for 0.6.10 ended, the 21st is starting to look more likely.

All this being said, the news page will likely have an server downtime/update announcement a day or two out from planned patch drop, so it's not like sudden death or anything.

[LOU1]
Members
2,852 posts
7,980 battles
2 hours ago, OMG_Noob said:

when is the Update 0.6.11?

Need to collect those hidden anniversary achievements before the next patch. 

How Many days we have left?

Remember that you can trade two duplicates for one collectible.  In my case, right now I need 5 collectibles and have 19 dups.  The two Coop missions should be easy to complete every day, netting you one collectible per day from them alone.  Already got my Kiev camo using one trade because I did not intend to do the mission for that collectible.

Edited by ExploratorOne
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles
50 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Remember that you can trade two duplicates for one collectible.  In my case, right now I need 5 collectibles and have 19 dups.  The two Coop missions should be easy to complete every day, netting you one collectible per day from them alone.  Already got my Kiev camo using one trade because I did not intend to do the mission for that collectible.

If you need 5 collectibles and have 19 dups, you're done or could be.  Just use 10 of the dups to be the last 5 collectibles and you're finished. (But you probably already know this, or should, given what you've already said.)

[LOU1]
Members
2,852 posts
7,980 battles

Thanks, have been trying to decide whether to finish it off right now.  Was holding out to see what else I get, but I might never do the needed missions anyway.  It is only 15k per duplicate and I've got 28M silver, but 15k is 15k.

EDIT:  Bought a couple: the Shinonome and 500k T10.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,251 posts
24,681 battles

Updated 9/18: Completion of Anniversary Achievements and Collection Items, as well as Container sales have been extended to 9/28.

Updated 9/18/17.  So it seems they made a change today.

[INTEL]
Members
8,407 posts
25,228 battles
On 9/17/2017 at 1:57 PM, ExploratorOne said:

Ditto, it is really easy. And you can collect them in coop too...

[OGF]
Members
450 posts
18,552 battles

Wait.  We can only get the anniversary achievements through tonight or through 9/28?  I've seen where it says both.  So which is it?  Shouldn't the tie go to the customer?