You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
barcef

Open World

11 comments in this topic

[TSG4R]
Members
13 posts
1,090 battles

Please create an open world please! It would be great if you could sail anywhere on the globe and trigger events and attacks with a div groups and things of that nature. We could also plan attacks into enemy territory. It could be sooo much fun! These shoot'em up matches can get really repetitive really quick.

Inter-game mail gets delivered to you by a little supply vessel that shows up and throws a mail bag onto the deck of our ship.

Members
270 posts
85 battles

Already have this judging by the number of players who spend half the game trying to get onto the next map.

• Cool 1

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,339 battles
Just now, Ghostdog1355 said:

Sail anywhere in the world? Asking for a bit much there I dare to say.

IKR.... bad enough Ocean is still in rotation

Beta Testers
2,327 posts
3,073 battles

Would be a neat SP or COOP PvE campaign, but would have to be its own game. The scope of WoWS is more MMO shooter so this wouldn't really work.  

The idea of controlling a ship in some survival situation is interesting and could be adapted many different ways for a game. 

[-BRS-]
Members
1,609 posts
13,245 battles

Actually that be kind of fun if they ever do Clan battles we can have certain areas that the clients can pick for their Maps you'd have to take them over to be moved up in ranks. And just keep moving from different parts of the world to take over other clans parts of the world map

I don't know but I think there is something doable in this topic

Well maybe

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

The sheer amount of programming and server load for this would be astronomical. It wouldn't even be the same game anymore...

[WOLF6]
Members
174 posts
2,056 battles
1 hour ago, barcef said:

Please create an open world please! It would be great if you could sail anywhere on the globe and trigger events and attacks with a div groups and things of that nature. We could also plan attacks into enemy territory. It could be sooo much fun! These shoot'em up matches can get really repetitive really quick.

Inter-game mail gets delivered to you by a little supply vessel that shows up and throws a mail bag onto the deck of our ship.

I know Right!  I've often thought this would be great for many arena based games.  Like FIFA: why do the teams have to be stuck playing on the same looking soccer fields all the time?  They're all the same size, and the goals are always in the same place.  Imagine if you could have your team start, say, under the Eiffel tower, and play your soccer match all through downtown Paris?  Oh, and the enemies goal could be in London!  Then you could assault all the way through the chunnel!

Or, maybe WoWS isn't the type of game you think it is.

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
422 posts
1,869 battles

"World of War: Conflicts" by Wargaming some time in the future, like far far in to the future? :Smile_Default: Who knows, someone will probably make it at some point.