You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OldFrog75

Camouflage?

5 comments in this topic

Members
163 posts
411 battles

I won a few of these when I opened Level 11.  Also got a couple in Containers.

1.  Premium ships come with a level of Camouflage.  Can these one battle only Camos stack on top of them?

2.  Is there any point using them in tiers I/II or are they better saved for later?

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

1. No they do not stack on the camouflage on premium ships. However they can be used if you demount the premium camo and put the other camo on. You never lose premium camo.

2. They are useful at every tier, but since you have a limited number of credits and number of camos, I'd say use it on the ships you are grinding at this moment.

Fair winds and following seas captain! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Members
163 posts
411 battles
3 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

1. No they do not stack on the camouflage on premium ships. However they can be used if you demount the premium camo and put the other camo on. You never lose premium camo.

2. They are useful at every tier, but since you have a limited number of credits and number of camos, I'd say use it on the ships you are grinding at this moment.

Fair winds and following seas captain! :Smile_honoring:

Thanks   :cap_like:

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
7,648 battles

When you do use the camos make sure to look at the bonuses they provide in order to get the maximum benefit.

Most camos provide bonuses to detectibility and enemy shell dispersion but the really useful ones  give bonuses to xp earned, free xp earned, and commander xp earned. Use the xp bonus camos on ship you want to grind past faster on the standard line (since premiums don't get any benefits from normal xp)

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,320 posts
14,658 battles

Not a bad time to pay for premium time as well.  I don't normally but with the excellent signals and camos earned over the anniversary event it is fast track to add a couple more 19 point captains and ship grinding.