You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
leapnglzrd

crashes

2 comments in this topic

[IRISH]
Members
5 posts
4,919 battles

ok, . as i go through the forums i notice that these crashes have been happening for a while and people are talking about them. however, what i dont see is any kind of response from wg. wth man. im getting pissed off. i spend my money as others do and i think the issue should be addressed on forums so others dont have to spend hours trying to figure this crap out.  id, wait for my ticket to get answered, but it seems that it might be awhile before i even get a response from wg to my ticket. so, what the [edited] is expected of me as a loyal player? suck wgs [edited]and wait? well, im not going to. fix the problem and then post the fix not on individual tickets as they come in but on forums so, we dont have to waste our time. if i have to rant on fb and on wg forums and in emails, i will several times a day until i see some kind of effort to correct this issue

Members
8 posts
439 battles

I I answer your question, not sure if this will help or work  but it doesn't hurt to try.  I know the feeling which we had that same problem, they don't answer back fast and you want to play, so it is very frustrating, on waiting.  so try this hope it works for you.

If you are running in Windows 10 and it work previously, try to Run the troubleshooter for Capabilities and click on Window 7.  When we purchased ad new computer and it has Windows 10, WOWs did not work.  When we ran this then it work.  Doesn't hurt to try it,  It said app crash that could be the answer.  Hope this helps.