You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

21 comments in this topic

[MIA-A]
Members
341 posts
9,665 battles

I was playing in my Roon das Volkswagen des Deutschen Menschen. I am shooting max distance and a Missouri player is shooting at me. So he fires a salvo and WASD hacks I slow down and turn. All shots miss. In chat he starts screaming I'm a hacker and that he reported me. Said he "used all reports on me" I said you're a dumb idiot and that only 1 report works; also I'm not hacking. I did thank him for thinking I was hacking. My most played ship is the Missouri. I am a DD main, and I love cruisers. CV are neglected but if I were to stereotype each group of players in those classes, bbs players have to be the most coddled, Whiney, and not so brilliant in the game. [this might not apply to you, don't take it personally]. I laughed at all the rage and salt that poured out that game.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

You aren't officially good at this game until you are accused of hacking a few times.  I actually wish I could save some of the chat comments.  Get called a hack and cheater one game, get called a newb scrub the next game and told to go back to Tier 3.

• Cool 1

[MIA-A]
Members
341 posts
9,665 battles
2 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

You aren't officially good at this game until you are accused of hacking a few times.  I actually wish I could save some of the chat comments.  Get called a hack and cheater one game, get called a newb scrub the next game and told to go back to Tier 3.

Did they report you?

[MIA-A]
Members
341 posts
9,665 battles
16 minutes ago, GrumpyDude said:

I play all ship classes, but prefer DD also. I like to play hit and run with the Big Boys.

Same playing Khab is so relaxing.

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
3 minutes ago, IvanPonomarev said:

Did they report you?

I dunno.  I don't remember ever getting a notification I was reported.  I've lost a karma point here and there.

[KNTAI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,106 posts
28 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Applies to most games really.

Members
6,624 posts
25,255 battles

A badge of honor indeed!

Congrats! You have arrived.

I am not good enough to regularly get accused of hacking by noobs. <sigh>

[SPTR]
Members
25,616 posts
10,807 battles

You + skill in online game + inexperienced enemy players= hackusations

• Cool 1

[HAG]
Beta Testers
317 posts
4,070 battles

Pretty much, I am mostly a BB player and get accused of hacking because I dodged torps from cruisers (oddly the DDs are more gracious) I just laugh and say something about the magic of WASD 

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

I've been called a hacker once. For repeatedly getting salvos and cits against a broadside NC in my Bama. According to him he wasn't broadside and I shouldn't have been able to hit him...:Smile_smile:

Members
4,133 posts

Ah yes, being reported.  Its been a while but for a while last year DD players would report me for sinking them with a BB.   Even now as a BB main DD players are some of the whinest ones in chat when you sink them and use the WASD hack to avoid their torps.

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
7,648 battles

Can't say if I remember being called out for hacking yet...... though I have been reported for seemingly nothing. :Smile_sceptic:

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,950 posts
1,487 battles

Was i the only one with the wasd tag that assumed it was epic torpedo beats?

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
7,648 battles
3 minutes ago, Carl said:

Was i the only one with the wasd tag that assumed it was epic torpedo beats?

What clearly the wasd tag is for people who use hacks. Sometimes those hacks are used for torp beats but not always. :Smile_honoring:

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
4,950 posts
1,487 battles
2 minutes ago, Kevik70 said:

What clearly the wasd tag is for people who use hacks. Sometimes those hacks are used for torp beats but not always. :Smile_honoring:

lol.

TBF i don't think i've heard of anyone getting reported for dodging lots of torps. I'm sure it's happened, but it isn't common enough for it to get threads about it.

Pity really, i would probably have picked up 3 this morning in the same match :p.

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,561 battles

People would rather admit someone was hacking instead of getting outplayed.:Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

Can you imagine the poor soul at WG with the thankless task of policing all the weekend "reports" on Monday's?  Probably some lowly intern who, after one long summer, changes their major from Graphics Designer to Forest Ranger.

• Cool 2

Members
253 posts
5,779 battles

I unfortunately can't recall being accused of WASD hacks, but my last hackusation came after my Lo Yang used Hydro.exe to dominate C cap on land of fire. Incidentally, after playing Lo Yang I understand why German DDs get such crappy smoke.

[RE]
Members
485 posts
17,790 battles
4 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

you forgot 1

GO BACK TO CO-OP