You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Speedstang

I don't even.... Just what.... (Rant)

12 comments in this topic

Members
445 posts
2,076 battles

I just needed to vent my frustration somewhere....

So, after being gone from the game for a few months I started up again at the beginning of the week, everything going just fine. I decide to play tonight and I don't know what happened to the teams...

Granted they're not usually very good, but today was just, I don't know, maybe it's just my luck or something......

I've never seen people do this poorly, and on top of that for the times I played carrier matchmaking completely refused to let me be the only carrier. The carrier players I was paired with were just.... My gosh..... And the rest of the team doing terribly poor plus both the enemy CV's going AS did not help the situation.....

Remind me to never play again on the weekend...

These teams....PNGw.PNG

teamsweekends.PNG

Edited by Speedstang

Members
445 posts
2,076 battles

I didn't mean as the only carrier on both teams, I meant as I'm the only carrier on my own team vs 1 carrier on the enemy team, rather than 2 on 2.

Members
445 posts
2,076 battles
Just now, Lionel92 said:

Yes you do :)

2 after each other :)

Shoot, I think it was because I refreshed the page..... Edited the other one, did not mean to do that.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Everyone has their off days. I've had bad losing streaks even on weekdays. There are other times you just can't get a win. 

Just keep a stiff upper lip, and do your best.

Members
4,139 posts
2 hours ago, Speedstang said:

Shoot, I think it was because I refreshed the page..... Edited the other one, did not mean to do that.

And even the forum is against you.

Personally I dislike having to play with another carrier when I play a carrier.  We can never seem to get our teamwork down or perhaps its because I just don't play carriers enough.

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
7,648 battles

Been doing alright so far, though curb-stomps are not really good for farming damage and wtr, for either team......... (But mostly for me :Smile_sad:)