Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Estimated_Prophet

So conflicted... I sucked... HUH?!? 3rd place...?!?

6 comments in this topic

[TF16B]
Members
8,063 posts
16,998 battles

Not my finest hour...

Spoiler

gFvFcT.png

...but wait! I scored third in the team! That's good! Right...? right...?

Spoiler

vBNEI7.png

Sigh... Lovely weekend... A sad game indeed... Don't know if our CV was brave or a potato, but it was further forward than almost everyone else...

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,335 posts
9,415 battles

The CV thing is the 'Air Superiority' malfunction.   It's where your CV somehow gets the plane commands.  I still see it, especially if that flight is on the return trip, or in cases where all planes of that group are shot down.  So it defaults back to the ship,  I've attempted to replicate this in Co-Op, but I can't -- only happens in Random, with Air Superiority captain skill... sometimes.

You also did spotting damage for the rest of your team.  And you protected the cap. 

My last Gallant battle was a zero damage one since none of my shots hit.  For zero damage, I was half way up the ranking since I was on the other side of enemy territory, keeping the whole enemy team spotted for most of the game.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Oh my, that is just... Yeah. That hurts OP. :fish_boom:

[-V-]
Members
803 posts
3,613 battles
3 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Not my finest hour...

Reveal hidden contents

gFvFcT.png

Reveal hidden contents

vBNEI7.png

Sigh... Lovely weekend... A sad game indeed... Don't know if our CV was brave or a potato, but it was further forward than almost everyone else...

Had a battle like that last night. I too placed 3rd. Our team lost in like 5 minutes. Nobody covered our base, including me. As good as you and other's are, sometimes sh*t, "the inevitable" happens.

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
293 posts
4,947 battles

Ive had an awful weekend so far myself. Didn't matter if I was lower tier grinding up a new line or in my higher tier ships. My teams were getting curb stomped... my winrate was less than stellar.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
18 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Not my finest hour...

Hide contents

gFvFcT.png

Hide contents

vBNEI7.png

I had one of those yesterday.  I didn't feel I did very well...then I found out I was #3, just as you did, and immediately knew why it was so bad.

Having said that, though, I've had about a 75% WR this weekend.  Not sure why.  Maybe I finally 'got it', somewhat.  Who knows.  Maybe someone forgot to put the oil in my vat.

Edited by mavfin87

Sign in to follow this