Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Citrusss

GZ Test I and II

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles

I believe these are tested by players who bought it earlier sho shouldn't be all NDA and as occasional CV player who matched against these two I need to know what I am dealing with. What is the difference? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,555
[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,673 posts
15,167 battles

Well, for starters, they have two different roman numerals in their name :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
126
Members
505 posts
2,828 battles

They're playing with (reducing) the AP bomb flight time. You can actually hit things now. The panic drop circle is also extremely small so they don't really care about defensive aa. Fighter tier was reduced to 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles
3 minutes ago, ksix said:

They're playing with (reducing) the AP bomb flight time. You can actually hit things now. The panic drop circle is also extremely small so they don't really care about defensive aa. Fighter tier was reduced to 7.

Thanks! But what is the difference?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
126
Members
505 posts
2,828 battles

Bomb delay was changed to around half of what it was. Fighter tier matters due to dogfighting perk.

 

Its not quite Enterprise levels but its AP bombs will delete things even if you manage to shoot down a squad so if you're a BB watch out.

Edited by ksix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
430
[RKN]
Members
1,424 posts
11,761 battles

I'll tell you this much. Neither of them give a damn about shooting down planes. If you're a t8 CV load up AS and go to town. Yet to get a competent Zeppelin player on my team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[KIRBY]
Members
4 posts
6,024 battles

Yeah I've see GZ Test II's wipe out 90% of my fully upgraded Bismarck's HP, if they implement it, it will be a game killer because it will be so OP everyone will get it, and people will be so frustrated about a ship that can insta-kill people will avoid the tiers where they may see it...if they keep playing at all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749
[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,583 posts
5,856 battles
3 minutes ago, Spartan_515 said:

Yeah I've see GZ Test II's wipe out 90% of my fully upgraded Bismarck's HP, if they implement it, it will be a game killer because it will be so OP everyone will get it, and people will be so frustrated about a ship that can insta-kill people will avoid the tiers where they may see it...if they keep playing at all...

 

Have you ever played a cruiser?

 

Edit: Actually, judging from your single-digit survival rates across the board in cruisers (such as 3% in New Orleans) you should be very familiar with the concept of BBs being able to "insta-kill" cruisers.

Edited by _V12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[KIRBY]
Members
4 posts
6,024 battles
5 minutes ago, _V12 said:

 

Have you ever played a cruiser?

 

Edit: Actually, judging from your single-digit survival rates across the board in cruisers (such as 3% in New Orleans) you should be very familiar with the concept of BBs being able to "insta-kill" cruisers.

Wow, you sure did a good job of pointing out my stats to try and defend your point! 
You sure have proven your argument by insulting others! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,287 posts
6,428 battles
27 minutes ago, Spartan_515 said:

Yeah I've see GZ Test II's wipe out 90% of my fully upgraded Bismarck's HP, if they implement it, it will be a game killer because it will be so OP everyone will get it, and people will be so frustrated about a ship that can insta-kill people will avoid the tiers where they may see it...if they keep playing at all...


To be fair, this is because AP bombs are extremely effective versus Bismark.   It's the same if you run into any Enterprise, or a Lexington once they implement the loadout rework for USN CVs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749
[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,583 posts
5,856 battles
29 minutes ago, Spartan_515 said:

Wow, you sure did a good job of pointing out my stats to try and defend your point! 
You sure have proven your argument by insulting others! 

Do you have a real point, or...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[KIRBY]
Members
4 posts
6,024 battles
30 minutes ago, _V12 said:

Do you have a real point, or...?

No, sorry, my aforementioned opinions are no match for your playground insults or the fact you were upset enough at someone's opinion to take time to look up their stats and insult them for it. 
You're clearly the winner here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,318
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,475 posts
6,653 battles

The differences,

GZ Test I = GARBAGE BOTE one

GZ Test II = GARBAGE BOTE two

2 flavours of garbage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749
[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,583 posts
5,856 battles
5 minutes ago, Spartan_515 said:

No, sorry, my aforementioned opinions are no match for your playground insults or the fact you were upset enough at someone's opinion to take time to look up their stats and insult them for it. 
You're clearly the winner here!

You seem mad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
575
[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
On 9/17/2017 at 1:22 AM, Citrusss said:

I believe these are tested by players who bought it earlier sho shouldn't be all NDA and as occasional CV player who matched against these two I need to know what I am dealing with. What is the difference? 

 

How hard is it to balance a CV? You'd think they would have fixed the damn thing immediately after they screwed it up during earlier release, but no. My feelings towards that thing went from:

1. "Graff Zepellin? Oh, I'm totally gonna get it"

to

2. "Eh, maybe not, this ship is shady as hell"

to

3. "Are you kidding me? Only one loadout? No dive bombers? Costing $60 bucks?"

to

4. "F*ck this, Im not wasting my money on this sh*t"

 

I'm not sure companies like WG fully realize how much damage the loss of confidence from customers can do to them in the long run.

Edited by Ulthwey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×