You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Finnkax

Tnx WG rising defeats(glorious) income considerably

17 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
Members
712 posts
7,925 battles

Tnx WG rising defeats(glorious) incomes considerably. Very decent incomes indeed. Makes more motivation to play to end. AFK:s hurt only winratio.

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles

Credit income was never dependent on winning, just what you did. I've had 1.3m credit losses before. All they did was fiddle with the economy and incentivize different playstyles so more people could earn money.

Edited by SergeantHop

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
753 posts
6,842 battles
26 minutes ago, SergeantHop said:

Credit income was never dependent on winning, just what you did. I've had 1.3m credit losses before. All they did was fiddle with the economy and incentivize different playstyles so more people could earn money.

Congrats on having more posts than battles!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles
5 minutes ago, Thraxian said:

I've got more posts than battles, too. What's your point?

• Cool 1

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles
14 minutes ago, Thraxian said:

Whew, doggies. 25 more posts than battles. I must know nothing about the game from those 4298 games that I've played. But since I only have 4298 games, and 4323 posts, my point is now...something?

I don't know. We need a downvote button again.

[HELLS]
Members
1,688 posts
15,271 battles

200% bonus weekend, maybe? When they happen I flag up and grab the extra credits, and the extra free XP, and the extra Ship XP, and the extra Captain XP, and the extra Elite XP for the bonus win. This DD weekend they handed us a gift with the missions and challenges. A day of premium and a ton of special flags, plus a supercontainer (mine was 100 detonation flags, which I use a lot on DDs and cruisers) and the usual mission and challenge bonuses. I ground all of those in Co-op in my DDs on Friday and went to town on my next 19-point captains and Fletcher using all of my premium ships in Random. Should have Fletcher and another 19-pointer by Monday. Might even manage Des Moines as well. Lose some? Yep! Win some? Yessiree! Make lots of credits, Oui, Madame, et ça continue!

Edited by GrandAdmiral_2016

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles
1 hour ago, SergeantHop said:

Whew, doggies. 25 more posts than battles. I must know nothing about the game from those 4298 games that I've played. But since I only have 4298 games, and 4323 posts, my point is now...something?

I don't know. We need a downvote button again.

I've got 33 more posts than battles, so I guess that means I have negative 33 knowledge, according to the "more posts than battles means you stupid" crowd. I've somehow gotten dumber with those 4,510 rounds.

I guess we need to git gud, Sarge. :cap_haloween:

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles
2 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I've got 33 more posts than battles, so I guess that means I have negative 33 knowledge, according to the "more posts than battles means you stupid" crowd. I've somehow gotten dumber with those 4,510 rounds.

I guess we need to git gud, Sarge. :cap_haloween:

It would seem so! Clearly, we know nothing.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles
3 minutes ago, SergeantHop said:

It would seem so! Clearly, we know nothing.

No! We know LESS than nothing! Plus, we're obviously total scabs, and a drain on the game. We should probably just stop playing and live here on the forums, since our playing is clearly meaningless!

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles
1 minute ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

No! We know LESS than nothing! Plus, we're obviously total scabs, and a drain on the game. We should probably just stop playing and live here on the forums, since our playing is clearly meaningless!

Clearly. Shitposting is all that shall occur from here on out.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles
Just now, SergeantHop said:

Clearly. Shitposting is all that shall occur from here on out.

I mean, clearly that's what they want from us, and it's important to totally sell out and do things the way other people that know what they're doing want, right?

The sarcasm is getting thick enough in here to refloat the Titanic. :cap_wander:

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles
6 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I mean, clearly that's what they want from us, and it's important to totally sell out and do things the way other people that know what they're doing want, right?

The sarcasm is getting thick enough in here to refloat the Titanic. :cap_wander:

But wait! All this shitposting is making us less smart! Our post count to game ratio is shooting through the roof! What will we ever do?!?

Edited by SergeantHop

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles
6 minutes ago, SergeantHop said:

But wait! All this shitposting is making us less smart! Our post count to game ratio is shooting through the roof! What will we ever do?!?

Surely if we post enough we'll eventually stop getting less smart?!

I'm hittin the hay bud, night. :fish_nerv:

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles
1 minute ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Surely if we post enough we'll eventually stop getting less smart?!

I'm hittin the hay bud, night. :fish_nerv:

I think that must be the case! Take it easy, comrade.

On topic thread is on topic.

Edited by SergeantHop

[OPEC]
Members
926 posts
5,108 battles
8 minutes ago, SergeantHop said:

Take some fish oil capsules to provide your brain with protective DHA to defend from premature neuron death due to increasing post count. Thanks to all on this thread for giving me a chance to +1 mine!

[PLPT]
Members
4,420 posts
5,592 battles
3 minutes ago, delp5117 said:

Take some fish oil capsules to provide your brain with protective DHA to defend from premature neuron death due to increasing post count. Thanks to all on this thread for giving me a chance to +1 mine!

Hmm. That is an excellent plan! But, I'm out. Well, RIP me.