You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Complaining time!

28 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
4,952 posts
8,094 battles

Just for lolz (and maybe a much-needed place to rage instead of getting toxic in-game):

kCHLJYU.jpg

Share your stories of the dreaded spuddies wrecking your playtime.

For most part, mine just followed the usual "potatoes camp, never take initiative, and we lost sooooo badly"....I wanted to introduce their faces to my fist! RevBC and Potato_Quality and a few other friends complained in TS about having one horrid team after another at high tiers.

[sarcasm] We're trying so hard to enjoy the pvp. Then we're enraged enough to forget those potatoes are other human beings and order them to get gud! Man do we suck at laughing at those spuddies for whatever bad gameplay they did! See? Good players like me suuuuuck at laughing! 

/end sarcasm

Any potatoes reading this, please do us the courtesy of trying to learn? Thank you. Everyone else reading this, do the rest of the WOWS crowd a favor, and compete for the most soul-crushing defeat instead! We got no time to be mad at anything else!

I've yapped enough. Your turn.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,489 posts
2,043 battles

The PTS server. Do you know how hard it is to get a win on there? And I was playing the Khab... (finally won three, but the frustration involved...)

Just drive the ship, and try not to do anything stupid. But no, even that is too much to ask.

Members
1,351 posts
4,319 battles

Playing my game, doing the needed, look at game clock 6 minutes in, look at team, 5 dead, look at enemy team, none dead.  This is the story on my day.  It makes me want to quit and never play again.

[5IN]
Members
1,784 posts
8,105 battles

Not all weekends are bad... some I do really well.  This weekend, not so much.  Been a struggle to find the wins.  Not really complaining, since that is useless.  Just have to either keep playing or find something else to do.

4 straight losses this afternoon and I was in top 3 each time.  Thats the only consolation I guess.

Good luck out there and try to keep calm and ship on.   :Smile_honoring:

B

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,257 battles
35 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

The PTS server. Do you know how hard it is to get a win on there? And I was playing the Khab... (finally won three, but the frustration involved...)

Just drive the ship, and try not to do anything stupid. But no, even that is too much to ask.

I've been playing the PTS...man I thought I was bad!! Been playing coop, the bots are better!(and meaner).

On a side note, last game on PTS today, it was me in a yugumo, and another person in a T10 cruiser. He ate a bunch of torps from a bot on our team and proceeded to get on chat and say watch your torps Ah___le! I thought that was funny!

[ANZAC]
Members
127 posts
3,920 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

Any potatoes reading this, please do us the courtesy of trying to learn?

Doing the best I can, but the potato is strong.

[90TH]
Members
11 posts
8,358 battles

Potatoes have multiplied like the daily win (200%).

Do yourself a favor and dont mount any special flag unless you're in a carry hard division, otherwise you'll just waste them. and I talk from experiense

• Cool 1

[CAST]
Members
1,155 posts
7,159 battles

I am trying hard this weekend.  If it wasn't for the campaigns, I probably would have given up.  I'm on a 37% win rate for the past 17 games.  I was breaking even yesterday, but my wtr rating was low.  The losses were quick and decisive and so were the wins.  I just couldn't get any amount of damage done in the short games, and the losses were so quick.  Today I started with a 93k game in my Atago that ended in a loss.  Then I switched over to my latest purchase which was a base hull Maass.  Took it out with loaded with flags to quickly retrain my captain.  Did ok scoring 82k damage, but a loss.  All other games were the same.  I am maintaining a wtr of 1250 in the Maass and 45k of damage per game mostly hunting DDs, but losing all games.  In all games today, I placed top 3, a couple in top spot by 3x the XP of most other players on my team.  How hard do you have to carry?

I was in a game earlier where our whole team, except for 2 of us, was gone in under 6 minutes.  I didn't think that was possible.  

Potato time is here hard this weekend with the campaigns going on.

Members
4,441 posts
6,137 battles

8 losses tonight I think.  1 win. What drives me nuts is that I am playing good.  Top 1/3 or better in all these losses.  I am gonna say it.......in the lower tiers (3-6) BB play is often astonishingly BAD. 2/3 of em never even move (or move little) until the game is over-done-lost.  They seem to want the DDs and Cruisers to do all the work and THEN come up for a mop-up. I know this is a common complaint but it is common because it is true. I wish there were no BBs in the low tiers.....they are just terrible and I would rather have 2 DDs left at the end of a match than 2 of these coward BBs.  NO S#HT. Moreover most of em can't hit JacK......they play toooooooooooooooooo far back. Many are ok but many are just mystifying. Crazy.  Heh.  Rant over.  I suck but o wow do some of these BBs suck. Few can hit a thing beyond 12k OR even 5K!!! 

Members
471 posts
1,992 battles

Strangely I seem to do better on the weekend than during the week just lucky i guess.

1 hour ago, pmgaudio said:

Playing WOWS on weekends......

ThsJQLM.jpg

The dog pic is one of the funniest things i have seen in a month TY dude.

Edited by Krupp_Sabot

[NMKJT]
Members
2,676 posts
1 hour ago, dmckay said:

8 losses tonight I think.  1 win. What drives me nuts is that I am playing good.  Top 1/3 or better in all these losses.  I am gonna say it.......in the lower tiers (3-6) BB play is often astonishingly BAD. 2/3 of em never even move (or move little) until the game is over-done-lost.  They seem to want the DDs and Cruisers to do all the work and THEN come up for a mop-up. I know this is a common complaint but it is common because it is true. I wish there were no BBs in the low tiers.....they are just terrible and I would rather have 2 DDs left at the end of a match than 2 of these coward BBs.  NO S#HT. Moreover most of em can't hit JacK......they play toooooooooooooooooo far back. Many are ok but many are just mystifying. Crazy.  Heh.  Rant over.  I suck but o wow do some of these BBs suck. Few can hit a thing beyond 12k OR even 5K!!! 

Last time I tried to play a low tier BB, there was another bb 5.9 km from me. I aimed all my guns at his warter line, and all shells landed on the other side.  Sure, RNGesus was trolling me but I have sympathy for not being able to hit anything with a low tier BB

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,297 battles
1 hour ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

Strangely I seem to do better on the weekend than during the week just lucky i guess.

The dog pic is one of the funniest things i have seen in a month TY dude.

Lre7Ikl.gif

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,297 battles
47 minutes ago, Dodgy_Cookies said:

I just use MM monitor, when I see a blowout, I bounce. Move on to a game actually worth my time.

nothing like having teammates Leave the game for selfish reasons and not ever try....
I hope I never see crap like this ( or (edit) players like you) on my team....maybe get better so you aren't a burden for your team.....

Edited by pmgaudio

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

The MM monitor isn't a very good predictor anyway.  Half my kills today were people with rank markings, and I'm very much a potato.

Edited by mavfin87

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,580 battles
43 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

Slightly off topic but has anybody else noticed that half the DDs don't move until the 5 minute mark today? Really throws off the game.

I've wondered that myself. I usually look around for signs of movement and it's usually a DD (or two, or three...) that is AFK at the start. I can't begin to count how many times I've had to be the scout in a cruiser only to get deleted by a hundred shells fired by half the enemy team because I was the first ship detected and in range.

[P2W]
Members
684 posts
19 minutes ago, knice_destroyer said:

Everytime you get the "set a smoke screen" spam in a game.  This is what I envision the other players looking like when I'm playing a DD.

Image result for I need it now

You know if you keep doing that you'll end up living in a BB ..DOWN BY THE RIVER!

tumblr_mn7w0nB9E31sogz7po1_400.gif

[SIM]
Members
2,428 posts
4,060 battles

This weekend has been filled with Cruisers and DDs refusing to push (or do anything), leaving the BBs to push into unscouted caps alone, with predictable results. It's bad enough that I've switched to playing CVs, which I've never done before.

Members
566 posts
1,461 battles

Mid tier matches were crap for me yesterday, low tier matches were somewhat more fun along with the higher consistency of winning.