Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Murcc

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to use the consumables at the sale price

6 comments in this topic

[CAST]
Members
1,171 posts
7,210 battles

There is a sale on consumables right now.  However, you can't take advantage of  it in the game.   I am using up my stockpile of full price consumables.  When I actually run out of them and have to pay, I will be paying full credit price.  Why isn't there an option to purchase at the sale price instead of using them out of my stockpile.  That way I could take advantage of the sale.  Its not that they are expensive or anything.  Why have a sale if most players cant take advantage of it.

[NG-NL]
Members
4,974 posts
8,124 battles

Revenue reasons. And WG has done specials before, so predicting this isn't hard either. Maybe you're just not used to thinking long-term with online entertainment?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,747 posts
11,364 battles
48 minutes ago, Murcc said:

Why have a sale if most players cant take advantage of it.

I don't think most players have a surplus of premium consumables.

[CAST]
Members
1,171 posts
7,210 battles
1 hour ago, Reymu said:

Revenue reasons. And WG has done specials before, so predicting this isn't hard either. Maybe you're just not used to thinking long-term with online entertainment?

No revenue to be generated.  Its just credits or doubloons when used in the game.  I would just buy using credits anyway.  Its not that big a deal, just annoying. Normal price is what, $22k of credits?  Not much when you earn 250k or more every game, unless you are in lower tier ships.

[NMKJT]
Members
2,682 posts
1 hour ago, Murcc said:

No revenue to be generated.  Its just credits or doubloons when used in the game.  I would just buy using credits anyway.  Its not that big a deal, just annoying. Normal price is what, $22k of credits?  Not much when you earn 250k or more every game, unless you are in lower tier ships.

I don't buy that logic. Tanks has been letting people horde premium consumables for years and it's never hurt sales. People will use stuff at half the price they wouldn't pay full on. 

[LOU1]
Members
2,898 posts
8,004 battles

Yep, they had this sale too soon, LOL.  I always fill up all of my ships during a sale.  When its over, I unload them.  Still have some stock from a few weeks ago.

Sign in to follow this