Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adalbertt

0% / 100% win ratio days

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

4 posts in this topic

Playing WoWs, WoT and WoWp I experience situations when my win ratio for the session is close to 0% or close to 100%. It happens quite often for RNG to be responsible for this. Being one of 24 (or 30 in WoT) players my influence on win ratio is about 3 - 4%. I'm one of many players who have noticed such patterns. WG patent clearly says that game is balanced by various algorithms based on player performance, and that MM does take part in it. When is WG going to end this? After some time players realize that their skills have only some small influence on the game outcome and they get frustrated with the game.

Another thing is that when real players (players not affiliated by WG) complain about anything in the game, there are "players" who troll anyone who make any kind of complain. Most of those are fake accounts created by WG to discourage real players from bringing any issues to the forums. When issues are brought in the game chat, there is more understanding and people are not being trolled by fake account holders. Those fake account holders don't play the game, they just monitor the forum and discourage players (customers if they have ever spend any money for the game) from bringing any issues. After all WG is a business and complaints are not got for any business, yet preventing customers from bringing the issues would be a violation of various customer protection acts and regulations, therefore fake account and trolling is being used.

If you are WG staff: FTC complaint will be filled if you remove this post.

You are correct in saying that skill does not have much influence upon the result of matches. But you are wrong to imagine player decisions do not affect the outcome. I find that a 10 minute break between each match, and sensible decisions from the start to the end, and a policy of never giving up hope, fighting to the bitter end, plus a supply of munchies (popcorn especially), coffee and internet humour, all have a major and positive effect on win ratios.

So once again correct, this is not a skill game, it is a sensible decision game.

Of course, you will say I am a fake account (following the direction of your second paragraph), sponsored by WG, the CIA and the KGB, implanted by little green folk from another galaxy, masquerading as an internet forum cat/

TOP SECRET Confession.

Spoiler

ALL these things are true! 

except the part about being a cat, I'm not really.

Basically you are saying that anyone who disagrees with you is a troll. So be it.:Smile_great:

On 9/16/2017 at 7:00 PM, Adalbertt said:

If you are WG staff: FTC complaint will be filled if you remove this post.

lol thanks for the laugh

Edited by Spooooooooooooooooooooon

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0