Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Spud_butt

new clam

6 comments in this topic

[-TAB-]
Members
1,597 posts
5,126 battles

hi. as the title may obliquely reference, I am thinking about starting a new clam. POSSIBLY joining a clam that thinks and feels just like me. or differently, as long as it's ok to be just like me.

I would rather lose and play honorably than win and play cowardly. in general, I hate stat padders, their conceit, stupid [edited]attitudes, and the playstyle it generates. playing aggressively is far more fun than playing hideycakes behind the island and reversing off the map. no sniping in kurfursts.

if WG was not stupidly and stubbornly insisting on stupidly retaining the stupid label 'clan' instead of picking something with even an arcane reference to nautical anything, I would have done this long ago. hence, I refer to it as CLAM, as at least they live somewhere near the water. right? right.

not many rules, but one is very important. no one in the clam acts like some of the clam members who's name sounds like oh pee gee. don't want to name and shame (obviously), but dammit some of those guys are complete [edited]moron idiots and ruin battles fast with their lousy stinking stupid [edited]attitudes in short order. 

anyway, i'm stuck on the name. been thinking about:

1) festering spuds o' war

2) subs of glory (anticipating WGs release of submarines into the game)

3) disaster masters

4) cupcake bunnies 

5) bottom feeders

6) fluffy cute kittens (great alliance for years on WoW, grepolis too)

7) hellbunnies (2nd place favorite)

8) garbage barges

9) funky flotilla

10) (edited)

as you can plainly see, I have been giving this a LOT of time and thought, for quite a while now. you don't have to respond, I am not doing this for attention, as I normally do while posting.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Supertester
18,924 posts
12,454 battles

Knowing your proclivity for posting troll threads, how about Master Baiters?

• Cool 1

[-TAB-]
Members
1,597 posts
5,126 battles

I joined POP

it's only been a few hours, but already by far and away the best gaming experience of my long life.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this