Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
War_Maggot

Anyone else have issues with the ticket system?

5 comments in this topic

[BNC]
Members
272 posts

We had a division of 3 guys TK two other players and them TK themselves right off the bat. Obviously it cost us any chance of winning, and several of OUR division had tons of flags and camo running. I submit a screenie, replay and ticket. The response:

Ray Adams September 16, 2017 3:19 AM

Dear Tanker,

Thank you for contacting World of Warships support regarding this matter.

We have an automated system in place for violation tracking (i.e. team damage, team killing), as such all mentioned offenses will be addressed by the automation only.

Once a player has reached a threshold set by the automation for team kills/damage, they are banned; no questions asked. In addition, they are forced to pay a portion of the damage caused and forfeit some experience to their victim. We allow for some team damage to occur before that takes place, and we feel we're pretty generous with the amount allowed, but once it crosses over that line, the sanction is imposed. The first offense is a minor 1 hour ban, but habitual violations have an escalating punishment. Because of this, we highly advise that you do not take matters into your own hands as we will be unable to change any actions taken by the automated violation tracker.

We truly do appreciate your interest in World of Warships and your contribution to our community. We can only hope that you understand that we must be fair and treat all friendly fire cases the same, regardless of the motives.

Please feel free to visit this link for any further inquiries you may have:Frequently Asked Questions

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Ray Adams

Wargaming America Support

So, now the questions:

1. Who the hell is Tanker? Did someone nickname me without my realizing it?

2. These guys registered their accounts on 8/26. None has over 200 games. Obviously they are scrubs. Why haven't they been permabanned yet?

3. How did these scrubs end up with 59, 59 and 69 points respectively for their games? I have seen players get a score of 0 for not doing anything, but rewarding team kills? What stops someone from running a low-tier and damaging but not killing teamies in order to generate credits and xp?

4. If issues like this aren't investigated, why is it a category in the ticketing system with a bunch of attendant questions and disclaimers?

5. You "hope I can understand that you must be fair and treat all friendly fire cases the same, regardless of motives"? Is it me or is that the most inane statement of 2017? Two battles after this fiasco, a teamie torped me. Completely unintentional, lack of communication in the heat of battle, and we laughed about it. How is that in any way similar to three guys divving up and getting 5 TKs within the first minute?

6. Why aren't TICKETED cases at least read to see what the issue is? Not making enough money to pay live technical support?

[5D]
Members
2,208 posts
13,930 battles

It is a standard response, there is nothing wrong with the ticketing system.

WG does not reveal player actions to other players so while you think they didn't read the ticket they have but you are not entitled to any further information.

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
2 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

It is a standard response, there is nothing wrong with the ticketing system.

WG does not reveal player actions to other players so while you think they didn't read the ticket they have but you are not entitled to any further information.

:Smile_great:

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
418 posts
1,810 battles

Same guys doing WoT and WoWs support, I guess he just clicked the wrong template when sending a reply. Ray Adams is actually one of the very few support staff that does actual correspondence on top of automated replies as well, he's one of the good guys.

Sign in to follow this