Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

Who says there are too many BBs in the games???

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

Looks like this is what matchmaking would do if it had the numbers to do +1/-1, even though it didn't have BBs.  Note all V/VI

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

The sheer amount of shells flying in that match must've been glorious.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles
10 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

The sheer amount of shells flying in that match must've been glorious.

Yes, and the cruisers actually weren't camping behind rocks, hiding from the BBs.  Well, except the Graf Spee; I'd have loved to be him in that match.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,765 posts
1,320 battles

1_BB.thumb.JPG.7f9b125f2366573eeae5e6772f38ae04.JPG

I was the sole BB in this one. (Well, Mikasa, but, it's a BB, but not a BB, if you know what I mean.)  Got my first Kraken, too, but I don't think that was just because I was the only BB.  The Umikaze was great, and it ended up me, him, the Emden, and the Konig Albert.  Had a nice brawl at 2 km at the end, till the Umikaze stuck his nose around the corner and gave the Konig some fish.

Not a ton of damage, but, as you can see, I did a bit of everything there.  Not bad for tier 3, I think, but, I'm just a potato.  What do I know? :P

first_k.thumb.JPG.ba930632a846af22bf6debd697957cdb.JPG

Members
1,015 posts
12,899 battles

Oh it was a glorious battle even more so because my team won. The Clevelands and G.Spees played the role of the BigBoys but none of us camped out in back. Most of our CA/CL drivers played aggressively and we had the red team knocked back on their heels and off balance very early on and they never recovered. The red team didn't seem to know what to do without BBs to back them up.

Sign in to follow this