bubbleboy264

WG sure loves to troll me doesn't it...

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

16 posts in this topic

I've already used most of the 20 super xp flags wargaming gave to me, and 75 percent of those games have been defeats, since weekend events just love to bring all of the window lickers out of the wood work. While I see posts of other people getting 20k+ free xp in one game, the most I've gotten so far is around 7-10k, and only 2-3k on defeats, even when I play super unicum and carry as hard as I can. But it's just never enough to win. So I've wasted almost all of my free flags and gotten nothing compared to many others. Just when I have the perfect opportunity to get a ton of xp MM totally shafts me. It's absurd. Just why do weekend events always make the average player lose 50 IQ points? I just don't get it. During the week I win much more consistently but get crapfor xp, but when I have the once in a year chance to get a ton of xp wargaming trolls me harder than it ever has before. I'm just tired of this honestly.

Just imagine how bad it would suck to be one of those down south without power and loose out on all the flags.

19 minutes ago, bubbleboy264 said:

I've already used most of the 20 super xp flags wargaming gave to me, and 75 percent of those games have been defeats, since weekend events just love to bring all of the window lickers out of the wood work. While I see posts of other people getting 20k+ free xp in one game, the most I've gotten so far is around 7-10k, and only 2-3k on defeats, even when I play super unicum and carry as hard as I can. But it's just never enough to win. So I've wasted almost all of my free flags and gotten nothing compared to many others. Just when I have the perfect opportunity to get a ton of xp MM totally shafts me. It's absurd. Just why do weekend events always make the average player lose 50 IQ points? I just don't get it. During the week I win much more consistently but get crapfor xp, but when I have the once in a year chance to get a ton of xp wargaming trolls me harder than it ever has before. I'm just tired of this honestly.

Odds of better teams seem to be weekday nights, at least in my CST. However, I get terrible loss streaks time to time like anyone else.

Annoying to get shafted out of what, 8K or so of ship XP? Of course. But that's a F2P online game's nature, sometimes you're screwed.

Had it nonstop on Haku so far. All defeats because idiot or camper teammates that wait to get slaughtered, and I'm not able to do much because opposing CV is a CV main with 40% battles in CV and everyone on the other team knows how to AA spec whereas mine don't know what a power button is.

However, there is a decent workaround for getting good XP on a loss. Get solid base XP. Survive a long while, do serious damage to at least 4-5 enemies, and sink a couple DDs. Boom, easily 7K ship there. I've done as much as 13K ship XP (w/ premium and xp-boost flags) on a loss. 

Besides, who's stupid enough to gamble on wanting a good experience every time in WOWS? I just take what comes my way. Getting upset hurts my IQ and hurts my gameplay decisions.

I dunno, I tricked out my Spee for max credits, and commander XP, and in 2 games, scored almost twice my average damage, got almost a million credits, and about 25k XP on my Gaede captain.

I'll point out my Akizuki experience last night. First game, did only like 40k and died early on, was a loss. Next match, had my best Akizuki game yet. Got 120k damage and won my team the game.

So, you win some, you lose some. Don't let it get you down. Your next match could be your best! :cap_like:

41 minutes ago, bubbleboy264 said:

I have found, on occasion, that when I use of modifiers like flags, pennants, camo or premium consumables I play reckless.  It's taken time for me to realize I do best when I assume I only start with half my HP and no 'extras'.  I play careful and conservative with an eye on making every rifle round count. 

Window lickers should not be a detriment to our game.  They should be easy fodder.  A stray round from a novice can take us out but as I hang out on a match where I'm already put down, I watch players who are more careful, thoughtful and methodical.  They will reap more credits and awards win or lose.

Just Sayin'

1 hour ago, bubbleboy264 said:

cReniEQ.jpg

Ya go watch people play on you tube and they consistently score over 200k. In nearly 7000 random I have never broke the 200k barrier. I came close once. What I am saying is that 20k free XP is the exception not the norm.

Hope this makes you feel better.

it's a x3 xp weekend. you expected everything to be normal?

if you wasted all your flags, it's on you. not WG.

WG hates you huh?  what about me.

AA9A072A7FD68615F68B8387FA1E1E3EDF594BFD

649D05813431C6967333F5B74256A3AE8AAA3B78

the first one i caught a benson by suprise, almost killed him, then boom.  he was saved by rng.

the first shot that hit me detonated me in that 2nd game.  that pic is from several minutes later before i left the match

provided a nice laugh anyways. rng givith, rng taketh

.:cap_popcorn:

1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

I dunno, I tricked out my Spee for max credits, and commander XP, and in 2 games, scored almost twice my average damage, got almost a million credits, and about 25k XP on my Gaede captain.

Maybe it's dumb luck, but I have a 75% win rate in Graf Spee.  It fits my style, I guess.  Of course, it could just be the sample size...(6 of 8)

I almost never play weekends, but during the week I stack a lot of my signals and camo if I'm working on something. Mainly Commander XP.

I pull in normally 10k-20k. It all depends on what you are running, but perfectly normal to pull in these numbers for that. Free XP? I run things for it also, but I never really pay attention to it. 

I will say that sometimes I'm skeptical of teams I get when I'm running certain flags, but regardless if there's shenanigans going down, there's no way to prove it.

Edited by Wulfgarn

9 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Maybe it's dumb luck, but I have a 75% win rate in Graf Spee.  It fits my style, I guess.  Of course, it could just be the sample size...(6 of 8)

It performs just a bit above par for me, but it's usually got a lower-skill/less than optimal captain. But since I don't buy premiums, it's my go-to for credits.