Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Steel_Castles

Paywall Problems?

4 comments in this topic

[-AFW]
Members
58 posts

I just tried to buy Dablooms from within the game.  First, the pay window is different from what I would normally see when paying, including the fact that the Amazon Pay option was missing.

Second, it does not appear the charge actually went through.

Third, I got an alert from Discover stating a charge was made outside of the US.  It was for Wargamming, but I've never seen this before.

It hasn't actually posted so all I can do is keep an eye on it.

I did another Dabloom purchase from the web site and everything looked normal and the Dablooms appeared in game as they should.

Is it possible the in-game purchase system has been exploited?   The only mods I run are in the Aslains pack.

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

*Doubloons.

Most credit card companies include, as part of their fraud protection, a block on international purchases.  Purchases from WG are international, so you may need to contact your credit card company and either authorize a one-time purchase, or remove the international block.  If you have made purchases without issues in the past, however, this obviously may not be your issue.

[WWJWD]
Members
2 posts
9,450 battles

Paypal... yeah right. I used them twice and got hacked... I will not use my credit card with these folks, that is like asking the wolf to guard the hen house. Amazon Pay at least gave me a reasonable detachment\buffer to buy things through... and I used a low-balance account so if it did get hacked I wouldn't loose much, but...  now... no premium anything from me... I would advise no one to use Paypal and doing international credit card is just asking for trouble. Shame, I was hoping it was just broke.

Sign in to follow this