You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ir_killer

this games only 2 years old and allready dying

122 comments in this topic

Members
56 posts
899 battles

this games already dying i go to low tier matches and see like no one in the middle of the night. takes like a long time to find a game in mid tier. i know its a middle of the night but its a sign, normally you should b able to find a game in like 10 seconds.

all the **** annoying as hell ships need to be removed, atlanta should be gone, atago should be gone, uss texas should be gone.

Moderated by Mezurashi.

• Cool 2

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,465 posts
6,648 battles

Perhaps if you were more careful about how you spoke to and about people in game, more would be happy to play with and against you. let's just say your usage of chat is "spicy".

• Cool 2

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Supertester
913 posts
17,932 battles

6 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

this games already dying i go to low tier matches and see like no one in the middle of the night. takes like a long time to find a game in mid tier. i know its a middle of the night but its a sign, normally you should b able to find a game in like 10 seconds.

all the fuckin annoying as hell ships need to be removed, atlanta should be gone, atago should be gone, uss texas should be gone.

jqweRZZ.jpg

Edited by BaronVonTom
  • Cool 4

Members
56 posts
899 battles
2 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

Perhaps if you were more careful about how you spoke to and about people in game, more would be happy to play with and against you. let's just say your usage of chat is "spicy".

yo so much HE spam is already breaking the game, and all the pay 2 win ships are HE camp heavens. this is breaking the game u wana talk to me about my chat? why not fix the core gameplay first

• Cool 2

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles
19 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

yo so much HE spam is already breaking the game, and all the pay 2 win ships are HE camp heavens. this is breaking the game u wana talk to me about my chat? why not fix the core gameplay first

I smell salt. Lots and lots of salt

• Cool 5

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles

Also you have a total of ~660 battles under your belt. You're trying to argue your "case" to those of us that have 4,500 battles, or in some cases more. You're trying to convince veteran players, who have already figured out all the game mechanics and how to work around things that are annoying. If fires are a recurring problem for you, get the fire prevention skill. If Atlanta is shooting you from behind an island, move away and out of its relatively short range. DD shooting from smoke? Play a radar ship

• Cool 5

[RIPQP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles

If I had a doubloon for every time I've read "the game is dying"  I'd be a WoW's billionaire.

• Cool 3

Members
56 posts
899 battles
5 minutes ago, Pata1985 said:

If I had a doubloon for every time I've read "the game is dying"  I'd be a WoW's billionaire.

sounds serious.

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
42 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

all the fuckin annoying as hell ships need to be removed, atlanta should be gone, atago should be gone, uss texas should be gone.

So you're basically saying premium ships? Sounds to me like you're just complaining because you can't afford them so you think other people shouldn't have them.

• Cool 2

Members
56 posts
899 battles
3 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

So you're basically saying premium ships? Sounds to me like you're just complaining because you can't afford them so you think other people shouldn't have them.

200w.gif#97-grid1

• Cool 1

[CUTE]
Members
5,152 posts
3,430 battles

It's at or around 12k at most peak times, and yeah it's down to 1-2k on off hours but it's a niche game. There is lots of churn and for many people it's a fairly casual title. It'll keep chugging along fine, but won't have massive appeal if that's what you're hoping for.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
Just now, Canadatron said:

It's at or around 12k at most peak times, and yeah it's down to 1-2k on off hours but it's a niche game. There is lots of churn and for many people it's a fairly casual title. It'll keep chugging along fine, but won't have massive appeal if that's what you're hoping for.

:Smile_great:

Members
56 posts
899 battles
Just now, Canadatron said:

pretty much.

and also if it drops down to 1-2k on off hours thats actually really bad a well healthy and alive game would be decently played even at night

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles
8 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

pretty much.

and also if it drops down to 1-2k on off hours thats actually really bad a well healthy and alive game would be decently played even at night

Our night is another place's day. When night comes on the NA server go play the EU or RU servers

• Cool 1

[CUTE]
Members
5,152 posts
3,430 battles

There are 5k on atm, shouldn't be too much trouble finding a game I wouldn't think. It's still before 6am on the Pacific zone.

Beta Testers
323 posts
3,576 battles
1 hour ago, ir_killer said:

Speaking as a near-exclusive Atlanta player, may I just say this: :Smile-_tongue:

And also this, of course::Smile_popcorn:

Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,024 posts

Alas, it's not the ships that shall be the death nell. 'Tis the abysmal lack of punctuation, spelling and good sentence structure in chat and on the forums.

The grammarians are departing in droves. What's a philologist to do?

:fish_glass:

• Cool 6

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,273 battles
2 minutes ago, Quaffer said:

Alas, it's not the ships that shall be the death nell. 'Tis the abysmal lack of punctuation, spelling and good sentance structure in chat and on the forums.

lol, good stuff

OP, check out your local anger management group. Just a suggestion. :cap_cool:

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,420 battles
1 hour ago, ir_killer said:

Oh look, a doom thread from someone who doesn't know how to play

e9ICher.jpg

• Cool 4

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,465 posts
6,648 battles
15 minutes ago, Quaffer said:

Alas, it's not the ships that shall be the death nell. 'Tis the abysmal lack of punctuation, spelling and good sentance structure in chat and on the forums.

Just saw what you did there, I am slow/