Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moonllama

Kutuzov... My SC prize...

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

14 posts in this topic

Just got the kutuzov in a SC.  Wow.   This thing is pretty crazy.  Hits like a damned truck if you get someone broadside.  :)

Granted, I believe the smoke changes were introduced as a way to nerf the Kutz. However, that is still one hell of a ship with very good range - probably one of 5 ships that most will have on their ' I want that ship!' list.

Congrats, a very nice bit of luck my friend! :Smile_honoring:

I have most of the ships so getting one in a SC is near impossible now for me. Grats man, MK is a beastly thing. I got one in a Santa Crate, wicked boat, just wish I played mine more I guess!

Congrats! That thing pays well too. I've had a few games were I played well and had good games (nothing earth shattering) and got over 800k credits without any flags to increase credit yield. 

The Kutuzov is just an amazing ship, I score 90k avg damage with it. She's one of my highest performing ships.

That's really lucky. She's one of my favorites. You'll enjoy the crap out of it.

It's gladdens my heart to see all these unicums getting free ships that they don't really need because they are unicums.  Way to go WG.  

Gratz I'm hoping to pull as Tirpitz out of one myself someday.

1 hour ago, comtedumas said:

It's gladdens my heart to see all these unicums getting free ships that they don't really need because they are unicums.  Way to go WG.  

It warms my heart to see such pleasant, happy posts such as this instead of the usual crap whiny complaining posts we normally see on this forum.

jerk-store.jpg

It was particularly satisfying to read your post about getting cool free stuff while seeing the picture of a smiling llama. 

Though, I must say, we need to put more of our efforts into llama dental insurance. 

Lol. Grats man, good stuff. 

3 hours ago, comtedumas said:

I'm going to stat shame myself here...  I am far from a unicum.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0