Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bacononaboat

Looking for a 3rd Div Mate

11 comments in this topic

[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,467 battles

Hey y'all!

So I don't know if general discussion is the good place to do this, but I'm looking for a 3rd division mate to play with....so I'm gonna start by how my pal Dargyli and I play and state what we're looking for. 

I'm a USN DD main who mostly plays T7 and higher. I'm also good at the Blyskawica, Atlanta, and have played my way to the New Orleans and North Carolina. Dargyli plays mostly British cruisers right now and is currently at the Neptune.

We both play decently (sometimes even great lol). We're fairly serious and like winning but we don't get terribly upset if we lose are die. Feel free to check our stats if you want to see more detailed info about us. 

What we're looking for is either a player that plays USN BBs, German BBs, Russian CAs, or French CAs at higher tiers (T9 and T10 would be preferable, but T8 is ok). Since I have access to Fletcher and Gearing, we're hoping to essentially form divisions with the support (me with smoke, DF, torps etc), Dargyli with the point defense (Neptune & eventually Minotaur) and then heavier guns like a battleship or heavy cruiser floating around as our big guns. We've been playing well but there's been plenty of moments when we have sorely needed heavy weapons in our high tier games. 

Another criteria is that if you are a battleship, you're not one that sits back and snipes. This isn't us getting upset about that bb sniper junk like others on the forums - we just prefer to have a team mate closer to us, as this fits our play style more and allows for faster reactions. 

We have a discord for voice chat and normally play every night from about 5 to 8 or 9 Central time. If you're interested, let me know and we'll give it a shot this Saturday

Hope I didn't come off snobby in this....

Happy sailing!

- bacononaboat

Edited by bacononaboat

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,728 posts
7,354 battles
1 minute ago, bacononaboat said:

lololololololololololololololol

I'm grateful to be appreciated, I'll be here all week!

Also, I mainly drive DD's and cruisers, but I have no issues driving a BB down someone's throat. People freak out when they see a BB actually going COME AT ME BRO.

Saturday, however, is college football day, and my beloved Crimson Tide will be playing, soooooo. Yeah.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,728 posts
7,354 battles

I'm hitting the proverbial hay, give me a scream tomorrow afternoon and we can see what's what, what's not, and what's hot. Like bacon. Crispy, lovely, bacon.

[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,467 battles
16 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I'm hitting the proverbial hay, give me a scream tomorrow afternoon and we can see what's what, what's not, and what's hot. Like bacon. Crispy, lovely, bacon.

Yeah man that'd be great! If you can't do Saturday we'll try Sunday. Have fun at the game!!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,728 posts
7,354 battles
11 hours ago, bacononaboat said:

Yeah man that'd be great! If you can't do Saturday we'll try Sunday. Have fun at the game!!

Sunday is gonna be better. I'll be in and out of game today, but won't be paying much attention.

[RKN]
Members
1,424 posts
11,751 battles

I'll add you to my friends list and ping you if I see you online. I'm the Travis Bickle of WOWS - I have all tiers and go all over town.

Edited by SalvoSanta

[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,467 battles
16 hours ago, SalvoSanta said:

I'll add you to my friends list and ping you if I see you online. I'm the Travis Bickle of WOWS - I have all tiers and go all over town.

16 hours ago, Moonllama said:

I've been looking to do something useful with my GK.  I'm around.

22 hours ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Sunday is gonna be better. I'll be in and out of game today, but won't be paying much attention.

Adding y'all right now! Gonna be a fun Sunday

Sign in to follow this