cfedler

Uses for Damage Control Party Modification 1

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

9 posts in this topic

So by luck i just got a supercontainer(which'll make 4 today including the 3 from my tier X's), and i got the Damage control party mod 1 module. is there any ship or class that it's worth trading off that first mod? because in my mind, it's the most worthless of the special mods

I like it on US battleships. I run it on my Missouri (along with full anti-fire captain) and it has been working really well. I haven't noticed an increase in turrets being disabled or broken, but I have been able to disengage easier from HE spam situations.

US BBs benefit from it the most, but BBs in general are what you would put it on. cruisers and DDs don't have a long enough damage control period for it to make any difference.

1 hour ago, cfedler said:

it's the most worthless of the special mods

we're talking about some extra seconds, but on the other hand...625.000 credits...

Edited by AT_Velos

So, just to sell then...

Damn, that was what I got in my lone super-container.

~B

On 9/15/2017 at 9:07 PM, cfedler said:

because in my mind, it's the most worthless of the special mods

I don't understand.  Don't they repair any module as well as fires and floods?  Why is that worthless?

Or is DCP Mod I different from DCP I?

Edited by OldFrog75

49 minutes ago, OldFrog75 said:

I don't understand.  Don't they repair any module as well as fires and floods?  Why is that worthless?

Or is DCP Mod I different from DCP I?

The DCP Mod 1 takes up your first mod slot and increases the duration of DCP. so you get +40% duration(which is an extra 8 seconds on an american battleship which has the longest DCP time) but you lose out on having Main Armaments mod 1. and I see that as a completely un-worthwhile trade

8 minutes ago, cfedler said:

The DCP Mod 1 takes up your first mod slot and increases the duration of DCP. so you get +40% duration(which is an extra 8 seconds on an american battleship which has the longest DCP time) but you lose out on having Main Armaments mod 1. and I see that as a completely un-worthwhile trade

Ok...now you're way over my head.  I'm still in Tier I with an occasional foray into Tier II so I have no idea what you're talking about.  I guess these more esoteric concepts will be revealed to me in the future when the time is right for me to learn how to use them.  :fish_sleep:

Edited by OldFrog75