You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lensar

Any Progress?

54 comments in this topic

Members
3,254 posts
9,531 battles

Been two months since I played my last match, where I ranked out in my Hatsu.

Has there been any progress with WG coming around or are they still handing out radar to every ship in the game because the Minikaze was OP in beta?

• Cool 3

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,420 battles

Oh look Lensar is back. With GutB back its like a reunion tour.

Missed the British BBs coming out with HE and fire chances that make Zao look like a windup toy.

But next line after that is Pan Asian DDs.

Oh and you also missed the Graf Zepplin screw up.

• Cool 4

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,207 battles

Well that British BB HE thing has also made lots of people start flinging HE when they really shouldn't be, which means it's pretty much impossible to play battleships right now and be anything other than a glorified roman candle. I'm sure that'll make him happy. Something else got broken, but it's broken in a direction he's likely to favor.

No change on radar though. If you're going to hang your hat on a radar removal, best keep on trotting down the road.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,932 posts
6,435 battles
55 minutes ago, Lensar said:

Has there been any progress with WG coming around or are they still handing out radar to every ship in the game because the Minikaze was OP in beta?

6Xo3lwb.jpg

and he's STILL whining about radar, just as i thought he would be, let me make this CRYSTAL clear for you Lensar, radar isn't getting removed anytime soon, learn to deal with it already, its getting annoying for everyone here to have to constantly remind you of that little fact, the old days of DDs capping without worrying about anything are over ok? 

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 3

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
1 hour ago, Lensar said:

wwhIoDu.gif

• Cool 2

[BNC]
Members
272 posts

Wait, so people are flinging HE at the "wrong time"? If HE works well, when is the "right time"?

Sounds suspiciously like BBaby whining to me............

Members
3,254 posts
9,531 battles
8 hours ago, Kombat_W0MBAT said:

Accept radar or peace out permanently. 

Warships is uninstalled and has been since early July. Wargaming isn't getting any money from me, which is a shame for them, since people often tell me I have more money than sense.

There is no accepting radar. It's the single most broken mechanic in the history of gaming. It's indefensible, on many levels. I won't explain why, as it's already been explained ad nauseam, and it's not like anyone's going to change their mind about it.

I'll happily continue to not play and pop in every 2-3 months and see how things are going and likely add a few "told you so" replies to various threads, as is my way. :)

Edited by Lensar
  • Cool 2

Members
1,125 posts
6,693 battles
26 minutes ago, Lensar said:

Warships is uninstalled and has been since early July. Wargaming isn't getting any money from me, which is a shame for them, since people often tell me I have more money than sense.

There is no accepting radar. It's the single most broken mechanic in the history of gaming. It's indefensible, on many levels. I won't explain why, as it's already been explained ad nauseam, and it's not like anyone's going to change their mind about it.

I'll happily continue to not play and pop in every 2-3 months and see how things are going and likely add a few "told you so" replies to various threads, as is my way. :)

obvious hyperbole.

• Cool 1

[90THS]
Members
186 posts
860 battles
9 hours ago, Lensar said:

baka.jpg

• Cool 2

Members
2,430 posts
12,163 battles
10 hours ago, Lensar said:

They are testing a double secret probation radar. It can only see ships that are actively using radar, but it has a 20k range and is actually mounted as one of your 8 flags.

Members
3,254 posts
9,531 battles
8 minutes ago, New_Horizontal said:

does it matter? apart from your ... impressive delusion

Nah, you don't matter at all. You're either a noob, or worse, someone who rerolled because you're embarrassed about your stats.

Either way, don't make stupid replies if you're gonna cry about being called on them.

• Cool 1

[90THS]
Members
186 posts
860 battles
35 minutes ago, Lensar said:

Nah, you don't matter at all. You're either a noob, or worse, someone who rerolled because you're embarrassed about your stats.

Either way, don't make stupid replies if you're gonna cry about being called on them.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
you don't even know me and already insult me?
sorry to make you disappointed. I already read all your whine threads and all I found is laughable comedy.

Edited by New_Horizontal

[PNP]
Members
4,314 posts
13,313 battles
10 hours ago, IronWolfV said:

Oh look Lensar is back. With GutB back its like a reunion tour.

Missed the British BBs coming out with HE and fire chances that make Zao look like a windup toy.

But next line after that is Pan Asian DDs.

Oh and you also missed the Graf Zepplin screw up.

Just need BAK for a 3 Stooges Reunion tour.

• Cool 3

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
13 hours ago, Lensar said:

Oh, forgot to mention..

Links to other threads within each.

• Cool 3

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,932 posts
6,435 battles
3 hours ago, Lensar said:

There is no accepting radar.

and this is why you fail, you refuse to TRY and accept it, which, to me, means you refuse to try and get better, let me spoil things for you, radar isnt getting removed, so you may as well just not waste your time coming back to see if they have

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

Members
17,764 posts
5,084 battles
2 hours ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

Just need BAK for a 3 Stooges Reunion tour.

Who would make the cameo appearance as Shemp?

[-K-]
Supertester
5,144 posts
8,919 battles
4 hours ago, Lensar said:

Doesn't seem that broken. My highest WR is in DDs. Maybe the server averages for DDs are so low because radar has raised their skill floor. They're one of the most critical classes in the game, but also one which punishes mistakes very harshly. 

You do realize there are other classes in this game, right? If DDs aren't working for you because of radar then pick something else. Alternatively, you can do what you're doing now. I doubt WG cares that much. Radar has received a positive reception overall.