Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ikeystonei

New Challenge For Me

8 comments in this topic

Members
317 posts
5,555 battles

It's been a long time coming, after 3500+ Random, Rank, and Coop Battles, but first tier 10 ship is big, bad, and all mine.

Hindenburg !!! 

All hints, tips, suggestions gratefully accepted.

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,297 battles

so why did you have to post this THREE TIMES....???
FWIW one post is all it takes for people who want to help, to come and help.... reposting three times?? not the best way to go about this...

Members
4,441 posts
6,134 battles
53 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

FWIW one post is all it takes for people who want to help, to come and help.... reposting three times?? not the best way to go about this...

O wow....it can happen. *Is this all you got? Lame IMO. No big deal. Go back to WoT.  O....I see only 2 duplicates.  Am I wrong?

Edited by dmckay

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

When Sailing the Hindenburg try to stay angled and at med. to - med 10% range Torp Range is kind of close at 6km don't spam them wait till you are forced to use them. These Torps are a great way to sword fight from 4-5 km. Always try to use the Islands for natural cover but don't hide in them DD's are sneaky.

Members
317 posts
5,555 battles
9 hours ago, pmgaudio said:

My apologies for the inadvertent double post.   And thanks for letting me know.   

Members
317 posts
5,555 battles
9 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

Probably excitement.  It has taken 5,00+ battles to get to T10...

Yes, there is a certain element of excitement.   However, I do not play the game to grind to T10.    i play strictly for fun, mostly in mid tiers.  

Members
2,430 posts
12,163 battles

There are few ships in the game that are like fine wine, smooth and silky...the Hindy is one of those. Congrats. You'll figure out your own playstyle, the ship is so diverse.

Sign in to follow this