Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sbcptnitro

My 10 SCs from the Birthday Bash

15 comments in this topic

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,561 battles

I only have 1 T10 and I got the def AA mod from the supercontainer. I probably will never use it since cvs are an endangered species.

• Cool 1

[SOV]
Beta Testers
1,485 posts
5,424 battles

Nice.

While I am stuck at work until the end of time!! (Or 6pm-ish...), I've been enjoying seeing what other people have pulled from their SC's. All the while, I am dreading opening mine after I play my 10s tonight. Shiny new botes? Gold? Camo? Rock? :Smile_ohmy:

[YORHA]
Members
3,243 posts

Well I have 2 Tier Xs so 2 containers for me.

1) 1,000 Doubloons... ok.  A couple of Captain re-Specs.

2) Some kind of Radar that only works on Tier IX & X Cruisers.  I don;t have any Tier IX & X cruisers so...  yup.

[WOLF5]
Members
600 posts
11,991 battles

Nice Haul actually. 3000 Doubloons, a bote with 10 pt Captain, and 50k Free XP!!!!

The camos were just gravy.

Def AA module, I think that's the one module I haven't gotten! LOL

I am a bit Jelly, bro. Here's hoping mine are good tonight when I get in from work.

• Cool 1

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,093 battles

worthless smoke mod

worthless Def AA mod

100 zulu flags (worthless to me)

100 zulu hotels flags (not gonna complain, I needed them)

50k free xp (eh, cool enough I guess)

25 Wyvern flags (eh, cool)

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles

I feel so gipped.

I have 7 tier 10's and this is what I got (I wrote it down as I was opening them).

1. Spotting Plane Mod
  2. 1000 Gold
  3. 50 Valentine's Day camos
  4. A second Spotting Plane Mod
  5. 100 Ouroborous flags
  6. A Defensive AA mod
  7. and finally 100 Victor Lima flags.

3 bleeping nearly useless modules out of 7 SC's.  Gipped.  Gipped, I say!  Oh, sure the 1k gold was nice, and the camos and Ouroborous flags are ok.  But I was really hoping to get my first damned premium ship from a super container.  Some more Gold would have fine.  And one of those big piles of Free XP would have looked nice too.  But noooooo, Crucis can never get anything nice unless he pays for it.  :Smile_sad:

Honestly, I hate those super modules in SC's.  Super containers should have super stuff in them.  And some hunk of junk super module that's only worth a mere 625k credits hardly seems "super".  That's like 2-3 games profit with a premium account with decent games in a premium ship by an average player, I'd think.  Super modules ought to be a "good" and semi-rare reward in a regular container.  There, they'd seem worth getting, even if only to sell.  But in a super container, they seem like the chump prize.

:Smile_sad:

Edited by Crucis

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles
12 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

worthless smoke mod

worthless Def AA mod

100 zulu flags (worthless to me)

100 zulu hotels flags (not gonna complain, I needed them)

50k free xp (eh, cool enough I guess)

25 Wyvern flags (eh, cool)

Not sure how Zulu flags could ever be useless to anyone, except perhaps if one was the sort of player who already has multiple hundreds of millions of credits already in his account.  The 50k free XP is never a bad thing.  Wish I'd have gotten one of those instead of one of those worthless super modules.

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,093 battles
1 minute ago, Crucis said:

Not sure how Zulu flags could ever be useless to anyone, except perhaps if one was the sort of player who already has multiple hundreds of millions of credits already in his account.  The 50k free XP is never a bad thing.  Wish I'd have gotten one of those instead of one of those worthless super modules.

I have about 130 million credits. I'm not really in need of them.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles
23 minutes ago, MorbidGamer said:

I got 50 Dragon Flags and a worthless smoke mod.

I suppose it depends on what ships you play, but IIRC, the smoke super module is one of the super mod that's arguably useful on the right ship.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles
3 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

I have about 130 million credits. I'm not really in need of them.

Ahhh.  Understandable.

I have a little over 43 million credits and I know darned well that when I get my next tier 10, my credit balance will take a big hit.  So, Zulu flags are hand for me.  I tend to put them on all of my high tier premiums and leave them set up that way.

OTOH, if you're the sort of player who has the ships he wants or is in no rush to charge up the tech tree, I can see where Zulu flags might not seem particularly appealing.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

I only had one T10. The SC got me a radar mod.

Sign in to follow this