Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

Holy Heck.. WG is dropping massive thanks for the birthday.

15 comments in this topic

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

I think we should all say a little thanks to WG for the gifts.  Just got 40 of every specialty signal flag.  That wasn't the only thing today.  Seems like every couple of games something is getting dropped my way just for random whatever.  Thanks WG!!  Been a good couple of years and hope I get to see a couple more!

• Cool 5

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,092 posts
9,218 battles

Check out the web site for all the fun goodies you can be going for.

[JR]
[JR]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
390 posts
4,124 battles

So many people hate the game and the respective developers.  The people who are are positive and love the devs are the minority.

[LOU1]
Members
2,889 posts
8,004 battles

I believe it would be more correct to say so many people who post display hate.  Since it is dangerous on this forum to say positive things about WG, I am willing to bet their are far more non-haters.

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
Just now, ExploratorOne said:

.  Since it is dangerous on this forum to say positive things about WG

Never seen that.  Sure there are a lot of people that have opinions about things they dislike.  Never seen a backlash for things they do right.  

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
35 minutes ago, Inigo_M0ntoya said:

So many people hate the game and the respective developers.  The people who are are positive and love the devs are the minority.

If they hate the game then why are they even playing it?

[HYDRA]
Members
500 posts
2,510 battles
48 minutes ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

Never seen that.  Sure there are a lot of people that have opinions about things they dislike.  Never seen a backlash for things they do right.  

I have.  It essentially comes down to people saying that the supporters are "sucking WG's stick".

20 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

If they hate the game then why are they even playing it?

Because they want attention.

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
20 minutes ago, DoctorMcDerp said:

I have.  It essentially comes down to people saying that the supporters are "sucking WG's stick".

Because they want attention.

Well I won't count myself as a WG "homer", but what they are doing in this anniversary mode is kick butt.  All other things aside they are dropping some pretty sweet freebies for doing basically not much but just playing.  They get a thumb up here for that.  I don't know how anyone could be mad about this. 

[TF-64]
Members
364 posts
12,593 battles

Because some people are never happy. I'm just glad they put this much effort into it. I've seen the game played in better machines than mine and it looks awesome when you computer can handle it. And I've gotten so much free swag since I started. Remember the daily rewards. Man those were nowhere near as good as the containers we get now. 

I just hope the halloween event is as good as last year. 

But yeah overall they do a pretty good job on this game

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
Just now, Slightlyaskewed said:

Because some people are never happy. I'm just glad they put this much effort into it. I've seen the game played in better machines than mine and it looks awesome when you computer can handle it. And I've gotten so much free swag since I started. Remember the daily rewards. Man those were nowhere near as good as the containers we get now. 

I just hope the halloween event is as good as last year. 

But yeah overall they do a pretty good job on this game

I kind of miss the daily rewards.  lo  But agree the containers can be better.  I would like to se them get back some more general daily missions and not this class specific stuff.  I got like 5 missions I am looking at that mean nothing to me.  Eff your trying to set 8 fires in a cruiser.  Even cruiser guys hate that.  I am not going to go try to bang my head on that wall. 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles

I just finished my t10 battles.  Playing T10 as always was a miserable experience and I got nothing I wanted.  Thanks making me want to do something else, WG!

Beta Testers
1,119 posts
2,422 battles

I want to love this game, but wargaming as a company can barely be trusted (graf zepplin, murmansk humble bundle, paypal bundle, etc) and damned if they can actually balance the game without leeching the fun away from it update to update.

Members
83 posts
3,103 battles
24 minutes ago, Mulletproof said:

I want to love this game, but wargaming as a company can barely be trusted (graf zepplin, murmansk humble bundle, paypal bundle, etc) and damned if they can actually balance the game without leeching the fun away from it update to update.

My feelings as well. I really like the game they have created and the way it plays. There's currently nothing else out there really doing the same thing. But WG is developing a worrying history of screw up after screw up at this point where they act without taking any player feelings into consideration. The company organization with the different independent regional offices has also continuously proven to be a mistake as well. 

I thought that just maybe after the Graf Zepplin debacle they would have learned something, but now the NA office goes and screws its player base out of the free spins sale that the other regions are getting. It's really saying something when community contributors are leaving the game faster then they can be replaced. 

[BBC]
Members
908 posts
12,243 battles

300,000  players or so   maybe 50 haters ....  yeah ok

if you dont like  what you get for speeding cash   dont buy everything they put out, pick and choose the best deals and wait for ship reviews to  come in  etc...

Edited by Rilak

Sign in to follow this