You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wulfgarn

Flamu: How To Get ALL Anniversary Supercontainers In 5 Minutes

23 comments in this topic

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,096 battles
10 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Not All if you own and play the G Kurfurst, There is a Bug for that ship.

They must have fixed it then, because I got a SC for all of my ships including the GK.

Smoke generator mod :fish_palm:

100 Zulu flags :fish_palm:

Def AA mod :fish_panic:

100 Zulu Hotel flags :cap_like:

50k free xp- eh, alright

25 Wyvern flags- eh, alright

[USCC2]
Members
3,420 posts

No tier Xs so no SCs for me unfortunately! And posts from individuals who complain about free gifts; that's WoWs for ya lol.  :Smile_smile:

Here's hoping those that get something for nothing get something they can appreciate.:Smile_teethhappy:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Well...that [edited]explains why so many tier 10s were afk...

[edited] you flamu.

[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,391 posts
4,284 battles
9 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

[edited] you flamu.

Did you actually watch that video? Because there's quite a disconnect between that and your post.

What Flamu is showing is

1) create a training room

2) start training battle with T10 of choice and a bot

3) immediately quit the training battle

4) profit.

It has no effect on any other player, and it would not contribute to what you've observed. If anything the video would lead to less tier 10s trying to afk their supercontainers.

• Cool 2

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,228 battles
11 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

[edited] you flamu.

Boy you sure would feel silly if you understood what was actually happening...

• Cool 3

Members
396 posts
9,434 battles
3 minutes ago, dngrcnnn said:

Boy you sure would feel silly if you understood what was actually happening...

Probably just jumps on any chance to bash Flamu...

• Cool 1

Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles
16 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Did you actually watch that video? Because there's quite a disconnect between that and your post.

this video starts from exiting the game. OP should not have put a time for the beginning. That was my thought exactly as @Kitsunelegend - quit random match to get a container.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
56 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

What Flamu is showing is

1) create a training room

2) start training battle with T10 of choice and a bot

3) immediately quit the training battle

4) profit.

It has no effect on any other player, and it would not contribute to what you've observed. If anything the video would lead to less tier 10s trying to afk their supercontainers.

And you think everyone is gonna bother installing that thing? Hell, even I dont have it installed, and haven't for a very long time! I'll bet you that a lot of people just said "[edited] it" and did this in random battles because they didn't want to mess around with changing config files or downloading some extra installer. Would make a lot of sense seeing how many Yamatos and Montanas and other tier 10s were afk in the few battles I played.

Shamu should never have posted this video. AFK due to life happenings or a game crash is forgivable no problem, but this just reeks of extreme laziness and basically [edited] over everyone in the match. At least I had the decency to fight my battles like I wanted to win, regardless of how potato I was.

[DAKI]
12,391 posts
4,284 battles
11 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

And you think everyone is gonna bother installing that thing? Hell, even I dont have it installed, and haven't for a very long time! I'll bet you that a lot of people just said "[edited] it" and did this in random battles because they didn't want to mess around with changing config files or downloading some extra installer. Would make a lot of sense seeing how many Yamatos and Montanas and other tier 10s were afk in the few battles I played.

Shamu should never have posted this video. AFK due to life happenings or a game crash is forgivable no problem, but this just reeks of extreme laziness and basically [edited] over everyone in the match. At least I had the decency to fight my battles like I wanted to win, regardless of how potato I was.

You're just making assumptions now. One doesn't need to install anything at all. It's literally changing one word, in one config file, which is already in the game, in notepad. It's like 20 seconds of work. It's in a link in the youtube video description.

If you're noticing a lot more afk tier 10s in game, then I think it's more likely that the general playerbase is just concurrently deciding to take the lazy way out, and trying to afk their super containers. Imho you are overestimating the effect one youtube video which has only been out for hours is having, especially when it doesn't promoting afk-ing in an actual match, and the described method is a lot easier and faster than afk-ing matches.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
1 minute ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

You're just making assumptions now. One doesn't need to install anything at all. It's literally changing one word, in one config file, which is already in the game, in notepad. It's like 20 seconds of work.

If you're noticing a lot more afk tier 10s in game, then I think it's more likely that the general playerbase is just concurrently deciding to take the lazy way out, and trying to afk their super containers. Imho you are overestimating the effect one youtube video which has only been out for hours is having, especially when it doesn't promoting afk-ing in an actual match, and the described method is a lot easier and faster than afk-ing matches.

You underestimate just how lazy people can be, especially when there are SCs on the line. You dont even have to WIN the blasted battle to get them ffs

[DAKI]
12,391 posts
4,284 battles
5 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

You underestimate just how lazy people can be, especially when there are SCs on the line. You dont even have to WIN the blasted battle to get them ffs

A lazy person does not have to watch a Flamu video - which is not about afk-ing a match - to work out that they can get a super container by afk-ing a match. Even before the Flamu video, I was planning to yolo suicide charge my fresh stock Hakuryu I just bought in co-op.

Sure, you may not like that Falmu made a video about how to cheese it with training rooms, but you should be blaming the laziness of sections of the general playerbase, not one guy in particular whose video isn't even about afk-ing a match at all. 

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
8 hours ago, Citrusss said:

this video starts from exiting the game. OP should not have put a time for the beginning. That was my thought exactly as @Kitsunelegend - quit random match to get a container.

OMG, really?

Posted this from my phone. Do you really have a problem spending 2.5secs to rewind it?

Sheesh, I guess I gotta watch if for ya too... :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 3

Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles
1 minute ago, Wulfgarn said:

OMG, really?

Posted this from my phone. Do you really have a problem spending 2.5secs to rewind it?

Sheesh, I guess I gotta watch if for ya too... :Smile_facepalm:

I didnt even notice until after it was pointed out.

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,082 battles

With all due respect OP, I do not have flamu subscribed on youtube for a reason, yet I see you and others parroting his words and posting his videos as if everyone in the world cared. 

[CUTE]
Members
5,152 posts
3,430 battles
24 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

With all due respect OP, I do not have flamu subscribed on youtube for a reason, yet I see you and others parroting his words and posting his videos as if everyone in the world cared. 

You obviously cared enough to post up that you didn't care.

Makes complete sense.

"All due respect" is also a classic euphemism for "zero respect", but you already knew that.

Have fun on the pixel ocean kids!

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
4 hours ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Well, then don't reply of view posts like this.

It's pretty simple, unless ya just wanna whine for the sake of whining.  

Judging from your usual replies, I think my statement is more true than false.

I post many different YouTube vids from various Tubers on a range of topics.

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 2

Alpha Tester
2,281 posts
4,355 battles

Thanks for posting this link:)    Hopefully it will make WG realise that SC's for T10 are not the way forward for birthday rewards since the people that have T10's are just looking for the easy way out to get more free stuff and not interested in playing the game.

M

• Cool 1

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,082 battles
On 9/16/2017 at 9:19 AM, Wulfgarn said:

Well, then don't reply of view posts like this.

It's pretty simple, unless ya just wanna whine for the sake of whining.  

Judging from your usual replies, I think my statement is more true than false.

I post many different YouTube vids from various Tubers on a range of topics.

Eh, sleep deprivation is a hell of a drug, as to the whining just to whine, I understand having a different opinion makes people generally intolerant of opposing opinions but that sure is something special right there.