Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SlamF1re

Elite XP Conversion Sale

7 comments in this topic

Members
83 posts
3,078 battles

I'd like to know if there is a specific reason why NA is the only server that is getting an Elite Commander XP conversion sale instead of a normal Free XP conversion sale. EU, RU, and Asia are all getting Free XP conversion sales as part of the anniversary event, while NA is the odd server out.

I'd wager that the majority of players don't have 19 point captains and aren't rolling in an excess of elite commander XP that they would like to convert over to Free XP. I'd also wager that there are tons of players out there right now who would be willing to buy doubloons, or did purchase doubloons based on the not-so-clearly-worded event calendar, to convert over ship xp to free xp and purchase ships like Nelson or Missouri.

• Cool 3

Members
9,862 posts
8 minutes ago, SlamF1re said:

I'd like to know if there is a specific reason why NA is the only server that is getting an Elite Commander XP conversion sale instead of a normal Free XP conversion sale. EU, RU, and Asia are all getting Free XP conversion sales as part of the anniversary event, while NA is the odd server out.

I'd wager that the majority of players don't have 19 point captains and aren't rolling in an excess of elite commander XP that they would like to convert over to Free XP. I'd also wager that there are tons of players out there right now who would be willing to buy doubloons, or did purchase doubloons based on the not-so-clearly-worded event calendar, to convert over ship xp to free xp and purchase ships like Nelson or Missouri.

Apparently quite a few people did buy Dubloons due to not understanding the sale....

A sale that makes absolutely no sense at all, who would convert elite xp to free?:Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,305 posts
3,883 battles
55 minutes ago, SlamF1re said:

I'm one of those people who bought dubloons hoping I could get the Nelson for cheaper today. 

Oh well... :fish_palm:. I hope we get a free EXP sooner than later on our server.

[TBW]
Members
6,311 posts
11,857 battles
46 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Apparently quite a few people did buy Dubloons due to not understanding the sale....

A sale that makes absolutely no sense at all, who would convert elite xp to free?:Smile_amazed:

I second that and I didn't even know you could convert Captain XP to free XP. In which case it should be both because they are both elite XP, If you were just going to discount one or the other it should be called either elite Commander or elite Ship XP. Just saying War Gaming.

[WAIFU]
Members
18 posts
4,810 battles
20 hours ago, awiggin said:

That's not even the point.... All three other servers got 1:35 SHIP XP conversion EXCEPT Americas. 

WG must think we're stupid for not noticing that

[ARGSY]
Members
5,713 posts
3,894 battles

I would convert elite XP to free because it would mean not having to pay real money to convert ship XP to free. That is, of course, if I had an elite commander. I am somewhat horrified by the amount of money it is possible to throw at this game, and if I ever do spend so much as a cent on it, it will be for something with lasting benefit, such as a premium account.

[WUDPS]
Members
512 posts
7,657 battles
On 9/16/2017 at 10:47 AM, iCarus0726 said:

WG must think we're stupid for not noticing that

I didn't notice that...

...dadgum I thought I had a followup question...  well, guess I'll go back to plugging in appliances and storing them in the bathtub...

Sign in to follow this