Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Expanding my fleet

5 comments in this topic

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles

So i currently have  and play the Kurfurst, Montana, Des Moines, and Gearing, I also have the Midway and Missouri.

Soon i will have the Yamato but after that i want to have at least 2 more ships to start playing on a regular schedule so  at least another tier X cruiser and another tier X destroyer.

But i can not decide on which ship will best fit my play style.  I like concealment but able to take hits and a good rate of fire are a must because i play in close.

Smoke, radar, hydro are not all that important to me.

So help me out guys  Hindenburg, Zao or Mino.      Shima, Z52 or Khab or  as far as DD goes take a step back and use my  Fletcher as my new tier X lol

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

[BOATC]
Members
297 posts
7,120 battles

My favorite T10 right now is the Henri, dang thing feels like it's almost unkillable in random battles unless you screw up bad.

[TBW]
Members
6,319 posts
11,869 battles

Try them all on the next Public Test. Tier ten cruisers are balanced pretty good, at least with each other they are. I'm trying to get them all, ships I mean. I will learn the CV's last though.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[NOOOB]
Members
1,437 posts
12,043 battles

Z-52 is great, German DD grind not too bad, some fun options - gems are the Z-46 and Z-52.  Fun torp machines and hydro can be a powerful tool

[WOLF5]
Members
439 posts
18,160 battles

Z-52 if you like destroyer play. If you want rate of fire and concealment, the Mina, but it's a squishy Brit. If you want a tank, get the Battleship, Cruiser Moskva. Or just get the Khab since that's a light cruiser without a cit. 

Sign in to follow this