You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Old_Dog

Did not get anniversary special flags after 2 games

50 comments in this topic

[-OPS-]
Members
68 posts
4,457 battles

Played 2 matches this am,  after the second game, I get the message that said something about over 2000 games and a reward...but never received the awards... 3 games since then. Nothing.   ?

Edited by The_Old_Dog

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Members
19 posts
22,385 battles

Same here.......have not seen anything about mission 2 completion at all. Seems to be a bug. Only the mission 3 rewards (supercontainers) seems to be working. Good thing that one is or there would be a mutiny!

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
648 posts
12,073 battles

Ye have premium time from Mision 2 but no flags. But i get pop up to congratulation of 8k game and reward on way. but flags didnt appear.

[-VT-]
Members
380 posts
22,759 battles

Same.

However....

I am betting the flags are traveling by carrier pigeon ...and not by lightning bolt.

Give it time.

[WREKT]
[WREKT]
Members
5 posts
7,580 battles

Yup, same here. Played the matches needed and no rewards. No Super cans, no flags.

Edited by Reaper29

[AXANR]
Members
3,361 posts
16,547 battles
12 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

And, let me ask you, whom here is surprised that yet again WG drops the ball? :cap_haloween:

WG generally does a pretty good job of fixing issues like this. A bit early to be slamming them for the issue.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,743 posts
7,373 battles
Just now, poeticmotion said:

WG generally does a pretty good job of fixing issues like this. A bit early to be slamming them for the issue.

I'm not slamming them, I'm stating a clear, proven, simple fact. More, it's been getting a lot worse, lately. Also, fixing it is irrelevant, these things shouldn't be happening, there should be no fixing needed.

• Cool 1

Members
9,868 posts
6 minutes ago, poeticmotion said:

Be serious....

WG has been screwing up so many things lately, that it's becoming something of a joke now. Releasing GZ half-assed, releasing a questionably OP RN BB line, it just goes on and on.

Who's making these decisions, and why do they continue to screw things up so badly?

[AXANR]
Members
3,361 posts
16,547 battles

Oops, I forgot that if anyone dares to be calm and reasonable about WG, they instantly get inundated with notifications from the OMGWGISEVIL mafia that nonetheless keep playing and posting daily despite feeling like WG is the most evil corporation ever.

• Cool 1

Members
9,868 posts
8 minutes ago, poeticmotion said:

Oops, I forgot that if anyone dares to be calm and reasonable about WG, they instantly get inundated with notifications from the OMGWGISEVIL mafia that nonetheless keep playing and posting daily despite feeling like WG is the most evil corporation ever.

So, rather than a well thought out argument as to why WG should be continually coddled while doing such sloppy work, this is your response?:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
72 posts
16,981 battles

now hang on while i agree its not time for burning torches and pitchforks yet LOL this is a fail for a lot of people and so far i havent seen a single post of explanation or suggestion from wargaming for when this may  be fixed so cmon its a fair point all people want to know is when and if this may be fixed so people get their free goodies  as promised

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,743 posts
7,373 battles
36 minutes ago, poeticmotion said:

At what point did I even allude that WG was "evil", I ask you? Again, I stated FACTS, facts that apparently you can't handle, based on your response.

Life, it goes on, I'm certainly not going to let a gaming company get under my skin. I have more serious issues each day, such as pain, and continuing to walk. That's important. WG is decidedly not important, in the great scheme of things. WG also doesn't have the only games, one in particular came out today, and I'm gonna go play the heck out of it right now. I'm coming for you, Outsider!(Not the name of the game, so no forum strikes, plz.)

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,118 battles

We're aware of the situation and it's being investigated. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. 

• Cool 2

[DD214]
Members
757 posts
11 minutes ago, wacko17 said:

We're aware of the situation and it's being investigated. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. 

Stuff happens, and who can complain about the price. Happy Anniversary, hope there is an update soon. 

Members
606 posts
5,427 battles
12 minutes ago, wacko17 said:

and when will you look into the fact that people are getting modules from supercontainers 70% of the time, even tho the "chance of getting it was lowered" ?

• Cool 1

[LOS]
Members
556 posts
7,590 battles

I think it sucks that only tier 10 get the supercontainers.  Not everyone has one .  Make it so you get one Super for x number of games per tier.

Beta Testers
29 posts
4,130 battles
22 minutes ago, wacko17 said:

nvm

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts
9 minutes ago, Sinton said:

I think it sucks that only tier 10 get the supercontainers.  Not everyone has one .  Make it so you get one Super for x number of games per tier.

Nope. DO the grinds, get the prize. C'mon, we got to get players playing beyond their current tiers. 

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,351 posts
11,894 battles
33 minutes ago, wacko17 said:

No inconvenience. I let every one Know all of you guys need lots of beauty sleep and then lots of Starbucks.