Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
APA_204

Word of advice on Tier X Supercontainers

18 comments in this topic

Members
2,459 posts
12,213 battles

While my sample numbers are low, I've noticed that several players are just suiciding right across the map and out of the game in 3 minutes....Not sure if the window lickers are just getting their containers and be done with it or if they are dusting off old ships they forgot how to play and have a 1 point captain  in them.....

Several games have been complete blowouts...if you can stand to wait a bit and want quality games "or at least normal games" you may want to hold off. If you are a fan of Pickett's Charge, then play your tier ten immediately.

By no means am I complaining, I love the supercontainers, just an early observation.

[-K-]
Members
5,086 posts
8,967 battles

Same thing happens in non tier X games as well.  Nothing surprising here.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Well remember they changed the number of battles to TWO. Strange though - the in-game message did not get changed. 

But hey - what would a WG Anniversary party be without some confusion, right? :etc_swear:

[JASH]
Members
385 posts
5,189 battles
2 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Well remember they changed the number of battles to TWO. Strange though - the in-game message did not get changed. 

But hey - what would a WG Anniversary party be without some confusion, right? :etc_swear:

looks like they changed it again since the last time I looked. Now it says to play 2 battles in any tier 1-9 ship.  

[RKN]
Members
1,424 posts
11,829 battles
14 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

The announcement didn't say if it was random or coop. Anyone tried coop yet?

it works fine, also works in training room if you just exit straight away.

Members
2,459 posts
12,213 battles

Yahtzee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got the Perth and a ten point bote driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY WG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[-K-]
Supertester
5,151 posts
8,942 battles

Missions always seem to bring out the worst in people. I'm thankful for the missions... it's just unfortunate that people value "grinding the loot" more than playing for the win. :Smile_sceptic:

EDIT: Meanwhile...

Edited by Kombat_W0MBAT

[ANKER]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,088 posts
3,225 battles

Word of advice - From the looks of things on NA the Kurfurst is not giving out the supercontainer.

[TOG]
Members
2,380 posts
14,643 battles
16 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

Yahtzee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got the Perth and a ten point bote driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY WG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Perth brotherhood. You now need the Smoke Mod1, Spotter aircraft Mod1 and Hydro mod 1.

Edit: Saw Flamu's video. lol

Edited by Bill_Halsey

Members
2,459 posts
12,213 battles
3 minutes ago, danredda1616 said:

Word of advice - From the looks of things on NA the Kurfurst is not giving out the supercontainer.

If true that is somewhat comical as it was two separate Kurfursts that made me notice the charging behavior as they beat the dd's to the cap.

Members
17 posts
29,133 battles

Why T10 german BB  G.KURFURST no super container?         I played 3 times  but no .....................

T10 MONTANA BB I recieved 1 super container played 1 time  & the

I got the pop up messages 2hours ago server restart after minor patach  over 15000 battles congrates we give you super flags.............pop up 2 times

I have no recieved even 1 flag...............  nothing................... only got 25 cammo & 1day primium

WG check the issue & fix the some bugs PLZ.........................................

Members
2,459 posts
12,213 battles
3 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

Welcome to the Perth brotherhood. You now need the Smoke Mod1, Spotter aircraft Mod1 and Hydro mod 1.

Ty! I tried to hold off and have this grand multiple opening ....couldn't do it, I'm too greedy and needy, had to see what was in those presents!!!!

Sign in to follow this