You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sairalinde

Anniversary Rewards Lagging?

109 comments in this topic

[SFBBW]
Members
157 posts
10,765 battles

I would like to Thank the Staff for their timely fashion in fixing this issue, i would also like to thank them for the extra gift as well.

Thank you for making a fun event with some great cammo's and freebies. I look forward to your later holiday events. I can't wait to see the event for holloween 

[IHW]
Members
28 posts
17,877 battles

Second day that I have played tier 10 ships, and received no anniversary containers. Sent in a ticket, and was told that I did receive them. No I did not. Today , the same thing.

[SFBBW]
Members
157 posts
10,765 battles
1 hour ago, Ram101_1 said:

Second day that I have played tier 10 ships, and received no anniversary containers. Sent in a ticket, and was told that I did receive them. No I did not. Today , the same thing.

The only ship I knew that has issues was the Kurfurst, and that issue was fixed.

You only get The Super Containers Once per Ship for the entire event. ((NOT 1 EVERY DAY))

If i read that correctly

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
453 posts
14,308 battles
42 minutes ago, SmirkingGerbil said:

Just did this and didn't get Death by Baguette - over 16K fires on one boat, 62K total, all from main guns.

shot-17.09.18_18.51.42-0998.jpg

shot-17.09.18_18.52.15-0934.jpg

You need to do 35K damage with main batteries AND 15K fire damage.  I see that 34K of your 62686 total damage was fire, meaning that you did less than 28K with your main guns alone.

Edited by HamptonRoads
  • Cool 1

[DD579]
Members
37 posts
2,620 battles

I only seen the first 2 missions, 3rd mission never showed up. Been playing with Tier X, thinking it was hidden, nothing. Am I missing something?

[DD579]
Members
37 posts
2,620 battles

Copy and pasted from ingame.

\\

From September 15-28

Mission 3

Play one battle with a Tier X ship

Reward

• 1x Supercontainer

You can earn a Supercontainer once per ship, with the possibility of earning a reward on each tier X ship you have. 

//

I cant seem to see this mission on my combat missions, only in the news section.

Members
575 posts
3,075 battles
12 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

You need to do 35K damage with main batteries AND 15K fire damage.  I see that 34K of your 62686 total damage was fire, meaning that you did less than 28K with your main guns alone.

Ahh thank you, I didn't understand how to apply "main armament". Will have a go at it again.