You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sairalinde

Anniversary Rewards Lagging?

109 comments in this topic

Members
1,630 posts
10,651 battles

Played at least 10 battles and no flags. Was it reset 5 minutes ago? Will I see them if I play a couple more battles? 

[DRACS]
Supertester
727 posts
12,918 battles
4 minutes ago, RighteousFury42 said:

GK didnt work for me (it also didnt show a new popup window like it did with the others before)

same with my test

[ANZ4C]
Members
205 posts
45 minutes ago, wacko17 said:

Confirming that everything appears to be resolved. Please update me if you're having any further issues. 

Please play more battles for both the signals and the super containers if you have not yet earned them. 

So apparently the GK is still having issues

[WGA]
Developers, WG Staff
447 posts
2,225 battles

Thanks for the reports on GK. I will keep the investigation into whats going on open then. 

[DRACS]
Supertester
727 posts
12,918 battles

You have to play T1-T9, I played my Kamikaze 2 times in a row and got them.

No t10 for flags.

[WGA]
Developers, WG Staff
447 posts
2,225 battles

As of 17:00 PT If you've tried to complete Mission 3 in Großer Kurfürst from 04:20 PT - 14:00 PT, we'll credit your rewards tomorrow manually. If you haven't played Großer Kurfürst yet, the mission will now function for you properly. 

• Cool 3

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,383 posts

Shoot yea I played her heart out :cap_haloween:really I did. I tried it just now hoping it would pick her up but now I see I have to wait until tomorrow. Ohtay...

Say listen.... could you tweak the SC's the GK's get tomorrow so we all get ships for being such polite, patient customers? :cap_haloween:

Well... it was worth asking! Thanks for taking care of it for us. 

[RE]
Members
489 posts
18,834 battles
5 hours ago, wacko17 said:

As of 17:00 PT If you've tried to complete Mission 3 in Großer Kurfürst from 04:20 PT - 14:00 PT, we'll credit your rewards tomorrow manually. If you haven't played Großer Kurfürst yet, the mission will now function for you properly. 

ty for the effort

Beta Testers
29 posts
4,130 battles
6 hours ago, wacko17 said:

spanks be upon you

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,094 posts
11,319 battles

Just wanted to put my name on the list as not having gotten the GK container OR the special flags.  Played the GK very early today, and just played two battles now, no container, no flags.  The other 4 containers and the premium day all dropped properly.

Thanks in advance.

[TBOW]
Members
1,413 posts
11,185 battles

Yeah I tried it again to see if the GK would drop on it's own, but no joy still, so I will wait to see it manually drop.

[BOATC]
Members
302 posts
7,876 battles
19 hours ago, wacko17 said:

I got an email today saying they'd credited me a supercontainer for the Kurfurst. I log in and it's an event container instead.

EDIT: Second container showed up a little later.

Edited by wdarkk