You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sairalinde

Anniversary Rewards Lagging?

109 comments in this topic

[MIA]
Members
84 posts
8,704 battles

I've noticed that even though I get a popup to inform me of the Anniversary events, some of the rewards didn't show. After playing Herakaze twice, I was informed about the rewards for Mission 1, and 6000 games played and also the link to the article on the front page. However, those flags never showed, likewise with the camo. Feeling maybe there is a bit of lag, I went and played my tier Xs. After playing all four, I had only received 3 containers though notified for all four, however I did receive the rewards for Mission 2 during this time. I can supply pictures, though I wasn't sure if pictures of the notifications in-game and of battles played would be of real beneficial help. Restarting the client didn't help, and while I am pointing all of this out. I'm not trying to be pushy of these rewards, but because I am up so early in the morning when these events started I felt that if there was an issue, it would be better to say something now as a heads up. I also wasn't sure how fast a ticket would have been seen, nor when they start to be read.

Edited by Sairalinde
  • Cool 1

Members
569 posts
12,978 battles
5 minutes ago, Sairalinde said:

I've noticed that even though I get a popup to inform me of the Anniversary events, some of the rewards didn't show. After playing Herakaze twice, I was informed about the rewards for Mission 1, and 6000 games played and also the link to the article on the front page. However, those flags never showed, likewise with the camo. Feeling maybe there is a bit of lag, I went and played my tier Xs. After playing all four, I had only received 3 containers though notified for all four, however I did receive the rewards for Mission 2 during this time. I can supply pictures, though I wasn't sure if pictures of the notifications in-game and of battles played would be of real beneficial help. Restarting the client didn't help, and while I am pointing all of this out. I'm not trying to be pushy of these rewards, but because I am up so early in the morning when these events started I felt that if there was an issue, it would be better to say something now as a heads up. I also wasn't sure how fast a ticket would have been seen, nor when they start to be read.

In my case, the 25 Anniversary camos showed up just fine in the game.   But just like you, I also have 6,000+ games played.   And none of the Signal flag rewards have shown up.   At least, not so far.

What is up Wargaming??   Could there be some kind of bug related to people having over 6,000 games played??

[MIA-I]
Members
168 posts
5,684 battles

Would love to see WG reply to this. I've played five games now since the game reset and I got notifications about the flag rewards in the game, and still nothing. I should have 40 of each signal flag from this mission.

Members
569 posts
12,978 battles
2 minutes ago, thelastholdout said:

Would love to see WG reply to this. I've played five games now since the game reset and I got notifications about the flag rewards in the game, and still nothing. I should have 40 of each signal flag from this mission.

I don't believe that is how it works.   I believe that the max is 30 for each of the flags, which maxes the total for the 5 flags at 150.   Maybe I am wrong, but that is the impression that I got from reading the announcement.

So you have 4,000+ games played?   There seems to be a common thread here, of people who have played a high number of games not receiving the signal rewards.

To me, this is definitely is sounding like some kind of bug in the code.

Has ANYONE with more than 4,000 battles been able to receive the Signals???

[AFW_]
Members
1 post
8,497 battles

I've played a couple of games, I have over 4000 battles and I didn't get any signal flags nor camo. Mission 1 seems not to be working.

Members
569 posts
12,978 battles
1 minute ago, The_Dastardly_Canuck_rob said:

got mission 1 and 2 but 3 doesnt seem to want to work. 

How many battles have you played, though.  Have you played over 4,000??

Edited by Lance53

[USCC]
Members
8 posts
22,827 battles

Ok, Wargaming, what gives? I have over 15000 battles. I have now played 3 Tier 1 games, and yet no camo as your anniversary news states I should have gotten. Now, that is tier one, should I even bother trying for the tier 4 and above rewards, not to mention the tier 10 one? Perhaps someone should have tested it out to make sure it works first, before blowing smoke up some of our butts, first?

Members
569 posts
12,978 battles
2 minutes ago, Seamus_44 said:

put in a support ticket.

Does Wargaming not respond to bug reports in this forum??   If it is a widespread bug, it could generate a lot of tickets..

Members
569 posts
12,978 battles
2 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

No signal flags, got the super containers (spoiler: not super, lol). 

How many Battles have you played, though???   That could potentially be a factor.

[AFW_]
Members
32 posts
4,972 battles
Just now, Lance53 said:

Does Wargaming not respond to bug reports in this forum??   If it is a widespread bug, it could generate a lot of tickets..

I'm hoping they will see it as a systemic failure and solve it posthaste.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
792 posts
2,808 battles
5 minutes ago, Lance53 said:

How many battles have you played, though.  Have you played over 4,000??

It says beside my username 1438 battles...

Members
569 posts
12,978 battles
Just now, The_Dastardly_Canuck_rob said:

It says beside my username 1438 battles...

Geez, i wonder if this is going to happen to everyone??

Beta Testers
29 posts
4,130 battles

boo, hiss.  2 of my super containers were spotting aircraft.

I did get the containers I was missing.  Just took a while

/edit

actually I didn't.  Still missing 2.  The 2 I got were from completing Yammy mission set 3

Members
569 posts
12,978 battles
6 minutes ago, map381 said:

boo, hiss.  2 of my super containers were spotting aircraft.

I did get the containers I was missing.  Just took a while

/edit

actually I didn't.  Still missing 2.  The 2 I got were from completing Yammy mission set 3

What about the Signal Flags?   That is what a number of us are having problems receiving.   Did you receive them OK????   And if you did, how many Battles have you played?

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,127 posts
10,000 battles
19 minutes ago, Lance53 said:

How many Battles have you played, though???   That could potentially be a factor.

You cant see that under my avatar, lol?

[ANZAC]
Members
200 posts

I also am having issues with 7000+ games played

Got 1 supercontainer after 1 battle in Z-52, no containers after 2 battles in the GK, and while the camo for Missions 1 & 3 seem to have shown up - and maybe the Premium Time - no signals have.