Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Citrusss

Just one more t10...

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles

I need a little over 200k XP to get Z-52 and have 14 tier 10 ships. But does worth the effort?.. One supercontainer with an unknown content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
1,941 posts

If you're grinding 200k ship XP to get the Z-52 before the event ends, I don't see why not. Think of the supercontainer as a reward for the effort. However, I really don't think it's worth it if you're spending free XP. The SC is very likely to contain a useless upgrade anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,252
[RIPQP]
Members
3,708 posts
14,547 battles
11 minutes ago, PlayerAltF4 said:

Do what your heart tells you.

+1. Follow your dreams, OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles
1 minute ago, Wolcott said:

If you're grinding 200k ship XP to get the Z-52 before the event ends, I don't see why not. Think of the supercontainer as a reward for the effort. However, I really don't think it's worth it if you're spending free XP. The SC is very likely to contain a useless upgrade anyway.

yeah, I wasted all my saved free XP on Zao. Will see how it goes. So far I like Z-46 so much that I get 6k XP on a win just about every time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,681
[TBW]
Members
6,349 posts
11,894 battles
29 minutes ago, Citrusss said:

I need a little over 200k XP to get Z-52 and have 14 tier 10 ships. But does worth the effort?.. One supercontainer with an unknown content.

It is another tier 10, which is a goal in itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
690
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,873 posts
13,382 battles
1 hour ago, Citrusss said:

yeah, I wasted all my saved free XP on Zao. Will see how it goes. So far I like Z-46 so much that I get 6k XP on a win just about every time. 

Dont free xp it. The z46 is enjoyable. Save free xp for grinding those painful ships.

 

Z52 is much better than z46 so worth the grind!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
431
[RKN]
Members
1,424 posts
11,814 battles
31 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

Dont free xp it. The z46 is enjoyable. Save free xp for grinding those painful ships.

 

Z52 is much better than z46 so worth the grind!

Both of these statements x 10.

 

The Z-46 was probably the most enjoyable grind I've had in this game. A wonderful ship that I enjoyed every minute of.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,459 posts
12,213 battles
3 hours ago, Camo68 said:

Dont free xp it. The z46 is enjoyable. Save free xp for grinding those painful ships.

 

Z52 is much better than z46 so worth the grind!

At 14 tier ten ships he has nothing left to grind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles
10 hours ago, Camo68 said:

Z52 is much better than z46 so worth the grind!

 

9 hours ago, BearlyHereBear said:

Z-52 is a much better boat.  If you like the 46, with its miserable rudder shift, you'll love the 52.

Thanks! I enjoy Z-46 very much.

7 hours ago, Sweetsie said:

At 14 tier ten ships he has nothing left to grind.

There are 3 more trees: French CA, RN BB, IJN CV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×