Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
More_Witches

Alas, another quality shipposting thread dies far too soon

45 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,506 posts
1,138 battles

It didn't last very long, but at least a fair amount of people got to enjoy the party

59bb4d7482c15_ScreenShot2017-09-14at11_38_18PM.thumb.png.e70d748c0dfd5d9117de7fc60c606071.png

Also, fear not my brothers and sisters, I made sure to archive both pages before the thread got nuked

I figured ever since the Great Thread of July 4th, 2017, we ought to start preserving some of these before they get deleted

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
880
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,220 posts
8,387 battles
4 minutes ago, LaffeyKaiNi said:

__kongou_japan_maritime_self_defense_force_and_kantai_collection_drawn_by_futami_kito__sample-e1d3f1402c3473aa54ff0b87f93f9484.jpg

 

Did a double take on that image; that's a really cool concept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
148
[CUTIE]
Beta Testers
1,721 posts
2,549 battles

My award. "Survived "The Thread"", "Heroic Bombardment of Reports", "Survived the Anime Haters"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
130 posts
7,058 battles
41 minutes ago, More_Witches said:

It didn't last very long, but at least a fair amount of people got to enjoy the party

59bb4d7482c15_ScreenShot2017-09-14at11_38_18PM.thumb.png.e70d748c0dfd5d9117de7fc60c606071.png

Also, fear not my brothers and sisters, I made sure to archive both pages before the thread got nuked

I figured ever since the Great Thread of July 4th, 2017, we ought to start preserving some of these before they get deleted

Please get it up on the web somewhere, i really wanna see this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,506 posts
1,138 battles
499
[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,726 battles

I'm still in despair missed out on immortality and I had such nice things to say to him and about him ( NOT ), still one can always hope that the stupid troll returns ( actually no hope he's gone for good ).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,708
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Lol, yet another thread that will go down in forum (and discord) history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[TF16B]
Members
8,043 posts
16,978 battles
53 minutes ago, LaffeyKaiNi said:

__kongou_japan_maritime_self_defense_force_and_kantai_collection_drawn_by_futami_kito__sample-e1d3f1402c3473aa54ff0b87f93f9484.jpg

 

"Burning Love! Kongo Kai-san desu!"

 

53 minutes ago, LaffeyKaiNi said:

19423992_1353793314676557_4586712162307389707_n.png

 

Yeah... I know them feels... From both sides...

 

'What the flip is our carrier doing?!?' and;

 

'Sorry team; outta' planes...'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
141
[VVV]
[VVV]
Members
681 posts
10,322 battles
Members
1,506 posts
1,138 battles
7 minutes ago, yamato6945 said:

Awesome sadly missed it By the way do you have the The Great thread of July 4th archived as well 

Unfortunately no, the mods didn't give any forewarning before that thread got nuked, and everyone got too caught up in shipposting to stop and save everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
148
[CUTIE]
Beta Testers
1,721 posts
2,549 battles
1 minute ago, More_Witches said:

Unfortunately no, the mods didn't give any forewarning before that thread got nuked, and everyone got too caught up in shipposting to stop and save everything

Yeah. I gave a warning I would give out reports and look what happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,819
Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

I have an SS of what the OP posted, but nothing else.

 

It seems like we made it over 100 pages if i remember correctly.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles

You want to know something really funny about that idiot? he joined AFTER the ARP event he was so angry about. The only thing he had that was anime related was the HSF stuff...what a tool.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1026666909-NotSynpax/!/pvp/overview/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles

Also not to rag on you @Doomlock but you missed on some great chances too not only get your point across but also really piss him off. I would of done it myself but i was asleep when all this happened, though i was here for the first one from that idiot.

SjEDzSQ.gif

H5yJU1k.gif

598fd6b0ef1bb_StopGetSomeHelp.gif.0e629c

DjORHu5.gif

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

1gCwoFR.gif

Note this would of been for the original thread not you @More_Witches Thx for the record this [edited].

wwhIoDu.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,708
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Also not to rag on you @Doomlock but you missed on some great chances too not only get your point across but also really piss him off. I would of done it myself but i was asleep when all this happened, though i was here for the first one from that idiot.

Note this would of been for the original thread not you @More_Witches Thx for the record this [edited].

I was in battle when the thread popped up, so I wasn't online with the computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×