Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Zaydin

Irma ate my Premium Time

11 comments in this topic

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
420 posts
5,617 battles

Long story short, I got four free days of premium time for whatever reason. Then Hurricane Irma hit and knocked my power out on Sunday evening and only got my power back tonight. Four days of hell to say the least. Premium time doesn't care about real world circumstances, however, and the time I had expired.

[WDS]
Members
349 posts
6,898 battles

Zaydin I sent u 7 day premium play gift I hope it helps u out and everything is ok down in Florida let me know that u got it good luck to you !!!!! 

• Cool 12

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
420 posts
5,617 battles

Well, I filed a ticket so now I just have to wait to hear back from WG.

Thankfully we didn't suffer any major property damage save for a tree in our front yard having a limb broken off in the winds from the hurricane. Losing power was just awful, though. I couldn't sleep the last few days because of how hot it has been.

It didn't help that our generators wouldn't start today. One my parents bought years ago and one my uncle gave us; the former wouldn't start the whole time and the latter stopped working this morning.

[DOOP]
Members
856 posts
2,435 battles
1 hour ago, clammboy said:

I'm the man.

That you are. Have a +1 on me.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
420 posts
5,617 battles
1 hour ago, clammboy said:

Zaydin I sent u 7 day premium play gift I hope it helps u out and everything is ok down in Florida let me know that u got it good luck to you !!!!! 

Uh, wow... That's really generous of you! Thanks a lot for that!

Like I said, my family got by okay aside from the loss of power.

[WDS]
Members
349 posts
6,898 battles

I don't know were that came from but I didn't say I'm the man .... I was just helping out a little my 90 year old mom and dad are down in west palm with no AC for 2 days its on now but it was rough for them ... I hope everyone is safe and ok if u have family down there .

Sign in to follow this