You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xSirDerpx

Casual Anime Captain Looking For a Casual Anime Clan

5 comments in this topic

[2CUTE]
Supertester
4 posts
4,340 battles

Greetings! (If anyone is actually reading this...)

I am a looking for a clan that is perfectly fine with accepting in a casual anime captain.

Time Availability: Until Sept 25th, I am on daily. After the 25th, I can only play during the weekends, as I foolishly am taking 5 classes for this university quarter (RIP me).

Chat Availability: I can use Discord, or TeamSpeak (haven't really updated it). I prefer Discord, as it is in my humble opinion, easier to use :P I can also use mic/headset.

My harbor (ships): Non-premium wise, my highest tier ship is the bismarck (got it from that one mission event). Premium wise, my highest tier ship is the Missouri (Yeaaaah, I kind of throw my wallet at WG :P)

My Rating: Uhhhh, I'm quite derpy, hence my name. So I'm generally in the middle of good and bad (Guess you can say "meeeeh"). This wows rating thingy gives more info I guess :P https://na.warships.today/player/1003758420/xSirDerpx

So yeah, if any questions/concerns arise, please do let me know. You can message me either here in forums here or preferably in-game pm (IGN: xSirDerpx)

Thanks for your time in reading my boring "looking for clan" post -3- and have a fantastic day... or night....

• Cool 1

[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
844 posts
2,677 battles

Hey! I think that the Armada community would fit you perfectly! We're a casual clan and we usually have one or two people up at any given time who would be willing to hangout or division! We also have a few anime fans in our discord so I think you'll ft in! I suggest you take a look at our recruitment thread which has our discord link and I do hope you drop on by!

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello xSirDerpx,

We are not an anime clan but we have players who are into anime.

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

[2CUTE]
Supertester
4 posts
4,340 battles

Thanks for the responses, currently I'm doing a test trial with another anime clan. Will update on that in about three days.